Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

possesion and supply?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
the governments fight against obesity in young people is now going to interfere with junk food adverts aimed at you!
so posession of a burger is ok but supply ...very dodgy.

Comments

• Options
    :confused:
  • Options
    my god...
  • Options
    Tis very odd. Could you explain it more please Rolly? Cos me no comprenday
  • Options
    about time!

wouldn't it be funny if the mcdonalds adverts showed you how they were made? :p rather than the happy smily kid eating it?

The only reason I go mcdonalds is because it's fast; if I'm in town it takes 5 mins in and out and costs only £2. Although there is a pizza hut outlet :) but the cheese hangs off your chin when you're eating and you get really self concious!
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    but the cheese hangs off your chin when you're eating and you get really self concious!

I dont, i dont care. it happens to every one. it just get wiped off later:p.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    I dont, i dont care. it happens to every one. it just get wiped off later:p.

sometimes, cos i like the cheese, i just keep pulling it into my mouth - but i end up with a mouth full of cheese and a piece of bread with tomato puree on :( and its like "wtf where my pizza go??" :crying:
  • Options
    Ah no see i like it like that.
    Im used to pizza with out cheese as i used to be allergic to dairy.
  • Options
    Ah no see i like it like that.
    Im used to pizza with out cheese as i used to be allergic to dairy.

:eek2:

Pizza without cheese is like... Wales without sheep!
  • Options
    Tis very odd. Could you explain it more please Rolly? Cos me no comprenday
    anyone trying to sell you JUNK ...food through advertising is about to have their collars felt under new adverising rules ...there is a health crisis amongst young people ...not from eee's or marijuahna but burgers ...so posession is still ok but their getting tougher on supply.
    are you with us now zella?
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    ...so posession is still ok but their getting tougher on supply.

I don't think it affects supply :p

It's just like they banned cigarrete advertising... and are thinking of banning drink advertising I think :confused: - they aren't stopping people buying them but they don't want them being encouraged to buy them... mcdonalds are still going to make tonnes because people dont go out on a special day there (do they?) - in my expereince it's just when you're driving past the 'big M' and you're peckish, and the temptation of the oily fatty fastly served snack is too much!
  • Options
    anyone trying to sell you JUNK ...food through advertising is about to have their collars felt under new adverising rules ...there is a health crisis amongst young people ...not from eee's or marijuahna but burgers ...so posession is still ok but their getting tougher on supply.
    are you with us now zella?

Yup! :yes: got it! Thank you Rolly, Mwaa!
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    I don't think it affects supply :p

well they are coming down hard on the pushers and the way in which they push it!
    just say no ...to fries kids!
  • Options
    well they are coming down hard on the pushers and the way in which they push it!

Hmmm Push it!.....push it real good!
  • Options
    Was it not about how they were trying to force fastfood companies to label their food with a caution sticker like on fag packets, rather than stopping them advertising? I'm sure it was.
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheKingOfGlasgow
    Was it not about how they were trying to force fastfood companies to label their food with a caution sticker like on fag packets, rather than stopping them advertising? I'm sure it was.
    GOVT HEALTH WARNING!
    THIS BURGER WILL MAKE YOU INTO A FAT BASTARD!
  • Options
    Alas, it'll be something mundane and crap (such as the government are...) like,

WARNING: CONTAINS A HIGH PROPORTION OF UNHEALTHY STUFF, SO REALLY THINK ABOUT IT BEFORE YOU BUY IT, BECAUSE THERE IS A BIG CHANCE IF YOU EAT ENOUGH OF THESE YOU WILL BECOME OBESE (That is all...)