Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Dangle Earrings!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
who else absolutely ADORE these?
theyre so gorgeous, i love wearing them with my hair in a side parted swirly bun thing when your going out. i got a nice pair from asda's only 2 squid, ill post a pic when i get my cam fixed!!

oh yeah and id like to take this oppurtunity to retract all my previous statements about clothes at asdas, i got a really nice corset and thong set in there for a tenner, luverly.

Comments

• Options
    :yes: i luuurve those sorta earrings. Think they look well nice on a night out or something. :)
  • Options
    Pat Butcher does!
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    Pat Butcher does!
    *giggles*

i dunno, i guess youre talking bout the like long silvery ones. ive never really been into them
  • Options
    They're a wee bit shneddy :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    Pat Butcher does!

i knew someone would say that!!

im on about ones like these:

and kieran, i dont wear cheap-o argos gold :p

in fact the only gold i have is my charm bracelet and my parents wedding rings
  • Options
    Sorry but no :no:
  • Options
    I like dangly earings but not gold because I don't like gold, I have a nice silver pair which I bought for my school dance but I got them from Claire's so they are cheap but still nice.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Char_Baby

im on about ones like these:

They look like something gypsies would wear :razz:

I fucking hate pikeys...
  • Options
    Maybe if you're 82 years old and heading off to church in the morning they would be ok.
  • Options
    ooh no not them char, i mean like silver ones and they are like a strip either side of your ear, does anyone know what i mean?
  • Options
    They're the fucking ugliest things I've ever seen in my life. Ever. And I've seen my fair share of Devon Rex cats too. :nervous:

In fact why not buy a Devon Rex cat too? It'll add to that stylish image! :thumb:
  • Options
    nope. dont like them.
  • Options
    i thought you meant the ones that tink was thinking of. but those? they're so tack and horrid! eugh. i bet they look lurverly with your side-parted bun aswell :p
  • Options
    What? I quite like those ones.
  • Options
    iv just looked at em again, they werent the best example but it took me ages to find anything similar on ebay

well buy cosmo and have a lookie, there the ones im on about!!
  • Options
    Are you sure you they're from Asda, and not from Elizabeth Duke at Argos? :eek2:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Are you sure you they're from Asda, and not from Elizabeth Duke at Argos? :eek2:

Mr_Wobble ;)

the ones in the pic arent the ones i bought, there just a wee bit like the ones i want, but the ones i got are from asdas
  • Options
    Originally posted by lipsy
    i bet they look lurverly with your side-parted bun aswell :p

Meow.

:razz:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    Meow.

:razz:

:lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble

Mr_Wobble ;)

My ex boyfriend bought both my birthday present AND my Christmas present from Elizabeth Duke.

He's very much an ex now.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lisa simpson's saxophone
    My ex boyfriend bought both my birthday present AND my Christmas present from Elizabeth Duke.

they have some nice stuff.

trouble is, no one ever buys it, they're too busy snapping up the sovereign rings, positionable clown pendants and enormous gold creole earrings.

i got a silver bangle from there years ago and i loved it. (then lost it :mad: )

it does annoy me the way all the bracelets and bangles are so huge. i have to buy the kids ones to stop them just falling off over my hand.
  • Options
    Yeah it's not all bad stuff. He got me a ring which was actually quite nice. I guess it's just me being a bit snobby, but TWO presents from Argos just seemed a bit... something, can't think what. The necklace he got me was a horrible tacky gold thing which wasn't me at all - he knew I never wear gold so don't know what he was thinking.

I'll stop being an ungrateful madam now. They were lovely presents really.
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaffrin

trouble is, no one ever buys it, they're too busy snapping up the sovereign rings, positionable clown pendants and enormous gold creole earrings.

:lol: so true

anyhoo back to the earrings in on about, there on page 255 of this months cosmopolitan, i love the chandalier style ones from johnny loves rosie, shame i dont have 75 squid to throw away
  • Options
    Originally posted by Char_Baby
    :lol: so true

Bet you were like that when you went/still go around smashing windows and haniging around street corners with 5657687676 of your mates, and some cheap ass cider, so don't laugh :p

Individual fashion items aren't THAT important, all depends who can carry them off.
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    it does annoy me the way all the bracelets and bangles are so huge. i have to buy the kids ones to stop them just falling off over my hand.

:yes: That annoys me aswell! I want a nice bracelet but they're all too damn big! Same goes for watches aswell :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    Bet you were like that when you went/still go around smashing windows and haniging around street corners with 5657687676 of your mates, and some cheap ass cider, so don't laugh

ROFL :lol: