Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

This site

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Is it just me or does anyone else find this happens...
Nearly every night after 12am or 1am i cannot get onto thesite as in these boards..i can get onot the proper site... www.thesite.org but even trying to get in through that it doesnt work...i know all that stuff about backing up things..but it never did this when i first joined....

anyone else find this happeing..? Anyone got any reason why it could happen ?? :confused: Just a lil confused tbh

Comments

• Options
    It used to happen at 7.30 pm but we all campained to getr it done at that time as its not as busy then. Its the backing up of files.
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    It used to happen at 7.30 pm but we all campained to getr it done at that time as its not as busy then. Its the backing up of files.
    which would be better done around 3/4 am when there realy is no one around.
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    It used to happen at 7.30 pm but we all campained to getr it done at that time as its not as busy then.

Naaah, we asked to get it done at 5am, which woulda made more sense :/
  • Options
    I was having some trouble with getting into thesite a few days ago, but not sure exactly what the time/s where when I was trying to get in and couldn't get in, but, of course, I am in here now, but maybe it was during the times when it was backing up the files, while I was trying to get in and I couldn't.
  • Options
    I have trouble getting into thesite tonnes of times. I reckon it's their server getting over crowded. Sometimes it advises me to contact Darren :p and sometimes it just goes page can not be displayed. As any of you in IRC shall know, I rarely stay up on the internet till 12:00