Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Anybody ever been to

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
EQ in Hackney?!

Im off there for New Years Day and ive heard a few stories about how its infected with crack addicts and violence ~ going to be the best event so im going to chance getting stabbed up outside the venue and risk the crack addicts inside.. but i want to be prepared so are the rumous about this venue true? does anybody know?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I havent been but a mate of mine was a bit of a regular before Antiworld disapeared into their own relm and stopped putting on proper acid techno parties.

Anyway, from what I have heard the place itself is pretty good with a nice sound system and atmosphere. However the area it is in isnt the nicest of places in London. So if your going in a big group I'm sure you'd be fine, but I wouldnt want to walk about the area by myself.
  • Options
    Hackney's alright, I've been to loads of warehouse parties there, never had a problem.
  • Options
    cheers... ill show this page to my fella he wont let me go its 'no place for a woman' :rolleyes:

thanks people, u stars!! ... still looking for more opions if anyone else has any :)