Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

i have a stalker

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
private message number 1:

"Helllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooo badabingggggggggggggg"

private message number 2:

"have you brought that sexy boyfriend of yours some trainers yet then?"

Private message number 3:

"oh never mind

I'll tell him how cute you are being on saturday night and Im sure he will buy you a lot back"

weeeeirdoooooo

Comments

• Options
    who are they from? do you know?
  • Options
    from some weirdo freak who knows my partner and reckons he can freak me out! cheeky fucker. im not worried; he'll be banned in the morning. he's never got past 50 posts before! twat lol
  • Options
    i thought i had stalkers but it turned out i wasn't popular enough. it's just burglars that ravel throgh rural ares ....and targetg houses like mine. i've been thefucking meanest each time and won so far. but ....
  • Options
    tell me who it is and I will get him :D;)
  • Options
    i used to have one where i used to work. He was the dishwasher at the restaurant next door and used to come in to my work to talk to me. He was sooo fucking rank.

Anyway he found out where I lived and used to knock on the door and tell me he'd seen me in my bra the night before :eek2:
    There was just me and my littl'un living there at the time too.

Wonder what ever happened to him.......
  • Options
    tell me who it is and I will get him

Sur it's not you... That cheeky grin and wink seemed rather sus. Hmmm.
  • Options
    ho hum. stalkers are pretty much lame. from my experience they are sad loner individuals who do it because they are too intimidated of normal social contact. theres also an element of a game involved... this is where a lot of people are scared by them. a good way to get rid of them is to keep your temper and just tell them plainly to fuck off.

but then again im no expert so you should probably ignore meeeee
  • Options
    i had a real life one once.

i used to work in a chip shop when i was 13 (i didnt look 13!!), and he used to follow me up their every time i worked, in his BT van. He was a BT man. which really creeped me out every time i went passed one, as he'd stop in front of me, in his van, just as i was about to cross the road, and he'd ask me what i was going to give him today. Then i told the police and i didnt see him for a while (plus that and i quit my job), but when i turned 15 and I worked as a caterer at a cricket club, he turned up there one time. was shitting myself. it stopped though eventually. However i did see him at the beginning of this year i do believe (im pretty sure he lives in my village), he was walking along holding his son's hand, who was holiding his other son's hand, who was holding his wifes hand. it was the four of them, mummy and daddy and two little boys, and i saw him see me and i just thought 'how sad'