Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Luved Up!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I don't know whether this tread should be in the Drugs or Relationships forum but here it is.

Last weekend I went out at a local club. A friend of a friend came along with us. Me and my friend's all ended up pilling and although I had only met this girl a couple of times before and I didn't really know her, we ended up spending the whole night together. The next day was awful. We hardly spoke to each other and conversation was really awkward.

My question is does XTC bring out luved up feelings for anyone just so you can have a good time or does it bring real feelings to the forground.

Any info would be helpful. THANKS.

Comments

• Options
    well im not a pil head like you karl, so id have no idea lol

so did you shag her or not,?
  • Options
    What was the point of that scat lad?
  • Options
    just a bit of an ongiong joke between the both of myself and fatherbarre2001 (we go to the same college)

other than that, i asked if he slept with her,.... a crime - i think not :eek2:
  • Options
    Oh right, i didn't know you knew him, that's all.

No not a crime, i was refering to what you first said.
  • Options
    Hmmm, I'm not so sure, I have had totaly pointless converstations on pills, long in-depth talks about feet or something.

But at the same time I have had some excellent talks with close mates where we have really learnt stuff about ourselves and each other.

I would say that it really only helps if you already know the person, that way you have something to build from rather than just talking rubbish.

Also it depends a lot on how much you do, if your totaly out of it then the chances are that its just rubbish.
  • Options
    hmmm personally i dont think that pills bring up true feelings. I have a girl-friend who i ocasionaly go clubbing with her. Now i dont fancy her but theres been occasions when ive kissed her and thats because of the extreme empathy that i feel towards whoevers nxt to me at the time.

Then again do u really need pills to tell you how u feel, either u like this girl or not.
  • Options
    mdma has been used by psyciatrists and even marriage guidance to help heal relationships. then they made it illegal to use medicinaly or therapeuticly. sp ...it's looking like it may be liecenced again sometime soon for such uses again. it realy can bring out truth and love. pure feelings and ideas but ...if your partying anything can happen!
  • Options
    im an Ex ecstasy user, and yes i thought they were one of the most wonderful things i have ever experienced but had to stop as they were REALLY messing with my head :crazyeyes:

in answer to your question thats to be expected.(im just giving you my view here and what i know about the matter)

MDMA stimulates production of serotonin, the neurotransmitter that allows the brain to act and react (the workers in a factory if you will). When the effects of E fade, not only is the brain having to adapt to a situation where it has less serotonin, but if fact has to generate more because you've used it all up while fizzing.

every individual is different, but awkward conversation is a side effect of 1) the adjustment of a brain that has had to function outside it's normal capacity for the last 3 hours, and 2) less serotonin to do the job.

without making this post too long (lol too l8 ;)) i woulkd simply say that the world you are in when you're on pills is NOT the same as the world you live in the rest of the time, its a different metal state. You wouldnt be that bothered if you had a dream about this girl and nothing happened, as you cant pull her out of your dream into the normal world, would you?

Myself i'd just use the shared experience as a starting point that enables you to talk to her normally.

But thats just my oppinion :):D