Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Anyone wanna help?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm attempting to tidy up as i want to put the christmas decorations up later. I Have only done one corner & i'm knackered!!
Any willing volenteers? lol

Comments

• Options
    Move all the mess into your clean corner. Now you have three clean corners and one messy one. Only have one messy corner to clean now. Easy.

^^^^^ Male cleaning logic :rolleyes:
  • Options
    ooh we're doing our xmas decorations this weekend, and me and the other half are taking Jazmyn to see santa next week :D i love that, its so cool, we went last year but she was only 1 so she didnt really appreciate it, but she's really excited this year, its so lovely :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster
    Move all the mess into your clean corner. Now you have three clean corners and one messy one. Only have one messy corner to clean now. Easy.

^^^^^ Male cleaning logic :rolleyes:

Thats why its such a mess, male cleaning logic :p.
  • Options
    Originally posted by badabing
    ooh we're doing our xmas decorations this weekend, and me and the other half are taking Jazmyn to see santa next week :D i love that, its so cool, we went last year but she was only 1 so she didnt really appreciate it, but she's really excited this year, its so lovely :)

Aaaw bet thats lovely, she will prob like chirstmas more too.:)
  • Options
    yeh, they know whats going on more when they hit this age i think, so she's really going to enjoy it, and it puts the magic back in it for us too, being our age it just turns into that thing that happens every year, but since she's been around its been great, really magically. you've got it all to come tweety!
  • Options
    Originally posted by badabing
    you've got it all to come tweety!

Can't wait :).
  • Options
    Don't know if I can give much help on for the cleaning, but just thought that I would put in my two cents and say that I just got my Christmas tree up and just finished decorating it at like about 10:00 this morning, but still have quite a few other Christmas decorations to put up yet. Such as the train set, around the tree, the villiage set, under the tree, and behind the train set, some of the other little Christmas buildings and such, around inside the house, and the lights on my porch railing yet.

So much trouble for one darn holiday, but hey, what the hell, the end product always looks good.:crazyeyes :)
  • Options
    Well i did finish the living room, only thing i never did was vacum as the tree makes a mess.
    Put the tree up & most of the decorations now :D.
    I'm shattered.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tweety
    Well i did finish the living room, only thing i never did was vacum as the tree makes a mess.
    Put the tree up & most of the decorations now :D.
    I'm shattered.

I'm glad to hear that you got your tree up, but please take it easy and take your time, especially if you are planning on putting up anymore Christmas decorations.
  • Options
    Originally posted by MySuffice21
    I'm glad to hear that you got your tree up, but please take it easy and take your time, especially if you are planning on putting up anymore Christmas decorations.

Got a few more to do, but thats Chris's job when he gets home :). I don't do the ceiling things as i would be in big trouble.
  • Options
    Why are people putting up Christmas stuff up so early?! :confused: It's only JUST December. I bet you lot will leave them up till mid-March too. :p

All you superstitious people better start panicking now by the way, cos it's meant to be bad luck. :p

*will laugh when the bad luck means that the Christmas tree will fall on your head* :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by DaisyChainThing
    Why are people putting up Christmas stuff up so early?! :confused: It's only JUST December. I bet you lot will leave them up till mid-March too. :p

All you superstitious people better start panicking now by the way, cos it's meant to be bad luck. :p

*will laugh when the bad luck means that the Christmas tree will fall on your head* :p

Cause i am now home on maternity leave & i wanted the place to be a bit more cheery. :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tweety
    Cause i am now home on maternity leave & i wanted the place to be a bit more cheery. :p

I won't really laugh if the tree falls on your head, hun. :( Someone else though. :D:p It'd have to be a fucking big tree though! :eek2: *waits for someone to buy a big Christmas tree so she can push it on them* I'm not evil really. :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by DaisyChainThing
    I won't really laugh if the tree falls on your head, hun. :( Someone else though. :D:p It'd have to be a fucking big tree though! :eek2: *waits for someone to buy a big Christmas tree so she can push it on them* I'm not evil really. :(

LMAO