Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Take that United!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Well done Blues for showing Man U that we're in the title race this season and we have the players to match them.
And Fergie can shut up, it was a definately a penalty and Keane didn't touch the ball.
C'mon Chelsea!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Re: Take that United!
    Originally posted by dantheman
    Well done Blues for showing Man U that we're in the title race this season and we have the players to match them.

Gotta admit though, we played crap. Hell even Liverpool would have given us a run for our money yesterday.
    And Fergie can shut up, it was a definately a penalty and Keane didn't touch the ball.

No argument from me there. Ref missed a few other dodgy tackles etc tho'
  • Options
    Chelsea deserved to win, we were disapointing.

Your in the race yes, although I think most thought you would be anyway.

I enjoyed the Chelsea championship clinching celebrations at the end mind. :)
  • Options
    Chelsea top of the league.

When was the last time that happened?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Aladdin
    Chelsea top of the league.

When was the last time that happened?

I think it was earlier in the season, before then it was 98/99 xmas time and we blew the chance of the title big time towards the end of the season.
  • Options
    I hate to spoil your lil party mate, but you are getting a bit carried away saying your in a title race, Chelsea are up there now sure but i personally think you will choke as you do every season. I think that when the crucial winter period is said and done your lot will be gunning for third spot cos the Big guns United and Arsenal will be battling it out once again for top spot.

Your not one of these chumps who has just started supporting Chelsea at the beginning of this season have you cos the apparent brilliant signings!! I mean Joe Cole and Juan Veron they are not good signings and at the moment i would say the same goes for Crespo who is struggling to find his feet over here!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Clementine
    I hate to spoil your lil party mate, but you are getting a bit carried away saying your in a title race, Chelsea are up there now sure but i personally think you will choke as you do every season. I think that when the crucial winter period is said and done your lot will be gunning for third spot cos the Big guns United and Arsenal will be battling it out once again for top spot.

Your not one of these chumps who has just started supporting Chelsea at the beginning of this season have you cos the apparent brilliant signings!! I mean Joe Cole and Juan Veron they are not good signings and at the moment i would say the same goes for Crespo who is struggling to find his feet over here!!

No life supporter, former season ticket holder & LOCAL
    Joe Cole is a good player, veron is crap.
    Are you one of these chumps that support United because they're one of the biggest clubs in the world???
  • Options
    Originally posted by dantheman
    No life supporter, former season ticket holder & LOCAL
    Joe Cole is a good player, veron is crap.
    Are you one of these chumps that support United because they're one of the biggest clubs in the world???

Veron isn't crap, hes a world class player. When he was at United every now and again he would show examples of what a good player he is. I can't explain it, when he left I felt that he just never showed what a great player he could have been for us, as if he never really got started. Sadly I can see the exact same thing at Chelsea.

Clementine, you get up here many times a season?
  • Options
    Originally posted by godscop
    Veron isn't crap, hes a world class player. When he was at United every now and again he would show examples of what a good player he is. I can't explain it, when he left I felt that he just never showed what a great player he could have been for us, as if he never really got started. Sadly I can see the exact same thing at Chelsea.

Clementine, you get up here many times a season?

Veron isn't crap but I would argue a world class player shows their form more often than Veron. Dunno why Claudio thought he would suddenly come alive a chelsea after he already had 2 years to settle at United playing in a great team, oh well hopefully he will prove me wrong.