Home Anything Goes
We've started our first discussion for our Christmas campaign which is focusing on religion or cultural beliefs that help you when you're feeling down. Some of the responses will be used anonymously on social media as a video. If you'd like to take part, head over to this thread.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

fancy dress

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok i need an idea for a costume to wear to a fancy dress party- no theme no nothin. Preferably cheap, but you'd be surprised what i can scrounge so don't hold back.

What are the best costumes you've ever seen/worn? Can you think of any characters that look cool but with enough eccentricity that it is obvious who i am. doesnt have to be anything in particular, could just be some strange getup.

Last year i went to the same party as a fly, with a black suit, balaclava and a mask made from two large, metal sieves.

Any ideas appreciated hugely.:cool:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    When I was out clubbing a few weeks back there was a group of people dressed as cavemen/women. They looked really cool, with the little animal print things, and bones in their hair and that, just like the flintstones hehe
    :chin: hmmm..... i dont know really im sure some one on here will come up with something wkd though!
    im going to my mates work party with her as a cheerleader hehe.
    Go as a character from the Rocky Horror Show. Frank-n-furter would be good, or Rocky, but it's winter so it would be a good idea to go as Frank or maybe Riff Raff. If you have no idea what I'm talking about then just ignore me, but they would be cool costumes.
    Originally posted by *x*l'il miss socks*x*
    Go as a character from the Rocky Horror Show. Frank-n-furter would be good, or Rocky, but it's winter so it would be a good idea to go as Frank or maybe Riff Raff. If you have no idea what I'm talking about then just ignore me, but they would be cool costumes.

:yes:

I've done my fair share of Magenta costumes in the past - always goes down well!
    Originally posted by lisa simpson's saxophone
    :yes:

I've done my fair share of Magenta costumes in the past - always goes down well!

Me and my mum are gonna go as Magenta next time we go to see it, we're going to go into Ann Summers lol.
    My brother and his mates want me to go on a bar crawl with them on Xmas Eve, but they've just told me that they're going in fancy dress. I don't wanna! lol I may steal an idea off you lot if I have to, I'm quite liking the cheerleading idea....;) :p