Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Freakiest stuff EVER!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
A few weeks ago I read my star sign and it said that on the 27 Nov I was ment to meet someone I hadn't seen in a long time and be tempted by them.
Well, 27nth came and no one showed up and although I sometimes believe in these things I thought of how stupid I was. Anyway the 28th came and I went to my stand in the bus station in Newcastle to wait for my bus after work and there he was.....an old friend (some would call a sh**) whom I hadn't seen in two years.

Well he'd become a navy dude and my star sign was a day late. Anyway I never drink and he suggested that we go for a drink so at 8 last night I went to the pud. We got slightly pis*** and ended up exposing secrects which one of them was that he has loved me since the first time we ******. I don't know if that was the drink talking or his heart but I kind of believe him.

However I'm seeing this guy I'm in love with but has anything freaky like that happened to anyone of you??? And I know some of thi sshould be in the Relationships part but should I do about his love for me. I asked him when he was sober and he said its true. Help!

Anya