Home› General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Tan's really wierd thingymajigs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok im bored so i decided to post some random things i know, that have no use what so ever, for example

elephants cannot jump, only mammal wich can't
all roads are made sloped, like a hump, so the rain washes to each side
marsupials only exist in australia because there are no mammals to predetate them, therefor proving that the mammal is far superiour to the marsupial

the expanding time theory:

you can see the makeup of our solar system right? with planets sourrouding the sun, revolving round it, almost exactly like an atom, with the electrons circling the nucleus, the expanding time theory suggests that ever atom is in a fact a solar system, simple on a smaller scale, and that since this colas system is smalled than the size of ours, therefor time goes faster there, so suggesting that in fact to become so small that you can go into the planets, maybe even find earth, that you would go into the future, also suggesting that in reality our solar system is nothing more than an atom which is part of a bigger univers where time goes slower ( the past) each of these universes would vibrate at a different frequecy therefor meaning each would seperate and none could be visible to the other simply by looking, so in order to travel through time all that would be needed would be to somehow shrick oneself and make yourself vibrate at exactly the right frequency.

that was the expanding time theory, the basics of it in simple terms, as you can tell i can get very very bored at times and i talk an awful lot, but now you can tell people you know the expanding time theory and show off and pretend you are as smart and good looking as me, which you are not!"!!!!!

peacies

Comments

• Options
    Re: Tan's really wierd thingymajigs
    Originally posted by Tanman
    elephants cannot jump, only mammal wich can't
    all roads are made sloped, like a hump, so the rain washes to each side
    The first one was the only one that actually made sense to me, the second I already knew :)
  • Options
    sorry i looked at the length of the expanding time theory and got bored. What's the shortened version of it?
  • Options
    our solar system is an atom of one that mirrors the past, so the future is the atoms in our world,
  • Options
    Re: Tan's really wierd thingymajigs
    Originally posted by Tanman (modified)
    the expanding time theory:

planets sourrouding the sun, revolving round it, almost exactly like an atom
    the expanding time theory suggests that every atom is in a fact a (small) solar system
    time goes faster for small ones
    so if you get really small, you can go into the future
    Because we're just an atom, we're vibriting (coz that's what atoms do) so we'll never see any of the other ones
    so to travel through time, just jump off this solar system and vibrate at the right frequency

so there :razz:
  • Options
    our solar system is an atom of one that mirrors the past, so the future is the atoms in our world,
    Damn - you beat me to it :(
  • Options
    nice skateside, its amazing how you can take a time-space theory and make it understandable
  • Options
    nice skateside, its amazing how you can take a time-space theory and make it understandable
    I try :p
  • Options
    SHIT OFF!
  • Options
    Originally posted by RNT
    hello sig

sig?
  • Options
    Originally posted by RNT
    got sig?

nope, nor milk. which is a bit of a basturd

he who has no milk, eats no cereal
    wow give me a medal
  • Options
    so ...if the omniverse is expanding and the atoms that make my house are in esscence the same as the universe that means i'll have a bigger house soon?
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    so ...if the omniverse is expanding and the atoms that make my house are in esscence the same as the universe that means i'll have a bigger house soon?

You just wont realise it, cos everything's expanding, so everything's relatively the same.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Turtle
    You just wont realise it, cos everything's expanding, so everything's relatively the same.
    lets face it ...it's all bollox realy! the universe expanding is a theory that will look realy silly one day. i mean ... what the fuck is it expanding into?
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    lets face it ...it's all bollox realy! the universe expanding is a theory that will look realy silly one day. i mean ... what the fuck is it expanding into?

Ah, that's where the multiverse theory comes into play... i was reading about it in focus magazine. Basically the universe is infinite in the sense that the edge can never be found... imagine walking round an orange; you'll never find the edge will you? This will go on infinitely, and matter will be arranged in infirnate combinations, but if there is only a finite amount of matter (which there is) then there is only a finite amount of combinations. So that means that combinations are repeated... this is a parallel universe. Out there somewhere is another you reading this exact post.

It's weird, I know, but buy the latest issue of Focus and it explains it better than I do!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Rocks
    Out there somewhere is another you reading this exact post.

the other me doesn't just read this stuff in another dimension ...he has found a way of coming into my dimension and posting here! i figured how he does it as well ...the doorway is alcohol. i come on here and look at some of the crap he's posted while i've quietly been getting off my tits ...
  • Options
    billions of atoms whizzing round and round creating the illusion of solidity. inbetween those billions of particles is just ONE space that stretches off forever and is everywhere all at once.
    the atomic solidity is a mere illusion ...the space is very real. this is where spirit creatures live. here is where the angels live and god sits in his big blue chair ...i know becuase i have been there ...a number of times.
  • Options
    i dont get this, *holds head* ahhh!! confusion.
  • Options
    the god in a blue chair ill testify to!!!! no shit, it aint that big though,
  • Options
    old news, do you ever shut up?
  • Options
    shut up? that mean what?