Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Public Warning

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
For the protection of the general public I thought I'd bring the following information to your attention. There is a drink, often labelled as a "shooter" known by it's street name as a FLATLINER.

Early reports from last nights patchy memory indicate that it contains tequila, sambuca and tabasco sauce. Consuming said beverage will therefore result in becoming dangerously intoxicated. This may well make you behave in a strange manner, such as approaching women way out of your league and "impressing" them with witty anicdotes about their clothes. You may also feel the need to vomit on your own shoes.

However, the real danger will not strike until the following morning. The sheer awe of the hangover you are left with is frightening enough, but the fact that I look like a zombie with severe learning difficulties this morning should be warning to you all.

Avoid these FLATLINERS like the plague, drinking them is not big, nor clever. I will be writting directly to my local MP about this problem, and believe me, it will be worded strongly.

Anybody who sees such a drink, or is offered one by a stranger, should immediately report it to an authority figure such as a teacher or parent.

That is all.

Comments

• Options
    I'll take two
  • Options
    ditto!! i want some!:p
  • Options
    Sounds like my kind of drink! (hey, i'm a guy who downs chilli vodka shots in revolution for fun...)
  • Options
    This may well make you behave in a strange manner

/me thinks I should lay off that then.