Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Research

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello I'm putting together a seasonal directory/magazine for up and coming fashion designers,fashion stylist,makeup artist,fashion jewellers,fashion/photographers,hairdressers/hair stylist,nail technicians,models and artist from the UK who are not yet established. Now so far I have received allot of positive feedback.

This directory is not going to be like any other directory that is out there.
Unfortunately I cannot give out to much information. But if you are any of the above and think you may be interested in this project or if you think its a good idea, even if your not any of the above I would like to hear your views, if you know someone that might be interested please pass on my email address and info.
I need to get as much feedback as possible.
My email: kcornwall@btinternet.com for more information. My aim is to give talented people a platform to shine hopefully creating jobs for them in the future. Because I know for a fact how hard it is to get your foot in the door.

I'm a fashion designer and I've been trying for years and it is very hard, but I know by creating this directory/magazine it will open many doors for these talented people.
The launch date for directory/magazine is Sept 04, and interviews will start in January 04.
Thankyou for your time and I look forward to hearing your views.

Regards

Karla Cornwall:)