You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Where can I get surgical equipment?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
Where can I get surgical equipment from like scalpels etc?

Don't worry, I ain't gonna do anything stupid with them.

Where do you people get your syringes from (assuming you take drugs)???

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Scalpels, syringes, needles etc. I get from Canada shipped - I have a link if that's any good to you. It'll be deleted if I put it here :rolleyes: but if you want it, I'll pm it to you.
    If anyone has got any other sites that sells surgical equipment (that delivers to the UK), can they please PM me...

I ain't gonna use them on myself. Lets just say I'm doing something, and I need precision equipment for it.
    My sister use to work at NSH supplys and she got us alot of Scalpels, syringes, needles and stuff from there..its cool we got a mini docs at out house

but they also use to deliver to private companys so that might be an option.

(may i ask what its for??)
    Originally posted by crescendo
    I ain't gonna use them on myself. Lets just say I'm doing something, and I need precision equipment for it.

Two words spring to mind.

Shady & extremely. :nervous:

Or another two words.

Try. Google.
    If anyone has got any other sites that sells surgical equipment

You gonna perform a DIY op? Nah, depends what you want 'em for.. kind of a strange request. I may know where you can pick such a thing.
    syringes you can get from any chemist that has a needle exchange. or you can buy them over the counter in boots in packs of ten, but call them insulin syringes and pretend youre a diabetic unless you want to get funny looks.
    CREEPY!!!!! what the hell do you need that stuff for?
    and generally diabetics dont pay for their syringes, i know i have diabetes.
    You can buy scalpels in stationary places. They're the same kind that doctors use, I should know I've cut my fingers rather than paper plenty of times! :rolleyes:
    Originally posted by Faith
    You can buy scalpels in stationary places. They're the same kind that doctors use, I should know I've cut my fingers rather than paper plenty of times! :rolleyes:

yeah, but if you're going to be doing any shifty human-cutting, you might want to be aware that the blades they sell for scalpels in stationary shops are NOT sterilised.

this whole thread scares me.
    Originally posted by kaffrin

yip i second that i find it rather chilling and creepy!
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    yeah, but if you're going to be doing any shifty human-cutting, you might want to be aware that the blades they sell for scalpels in stationary shops are NOT sterilised.

I was kinda hoping he wasn't cutting people up, but yes wise words from Kaffrin!
    What are you doing, exactly? I'm intrigued! Sounds like some weird sort of body piercing or tattooing or something.
    Re: Where can I get surgical equipment?
    Where can I get surgical equipment from like scalpels etc?

Don't worry, I ain't gonna do anything stupid with them.

can i just ask then, "what the f**king hell are you going to do you creepy creepy guy?????????"
    :nervous:
    Mwahahahahahahah!!!!

I'm not telling!!! :D
    I bet you he's one of those sick lil geeks who like to cut up their pets! 013.gif
    Mwahahahahahahah!!!!

I'm not telling!!! :D

im telling you mate you are making your self sound like a creepy freak, no offence!
    I'm curious about what you want to do to yourself too. Sounds like you're doing some sort of body mod, and/or piercing. Some large gauge piercings are done with a scalpel. Or are you doing something really strange, like the tongue forking, as shown in this month's Bizarre magazine. What would you need syringes for though? :eek2:

Mr_Wobble ;)