Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

You see what having Ironsided in your forum brings to the table? Ban him!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does everyone here know the TRUTH about your new member Ironsided?

That he really hates his own country and will do anything to see it fail.

Just read his posts for very long and you'll see that he hates the President of the United States, and would like nothing more than to see him fail, and thereby allowing the TERRORISTS to kill more Americans and other citizens of the world.

For the record, I have gone toe-to-toe with Ironsided in the past and I'll be honest...I don't really like him.

Anyone else in here sick of him or has he found himself a place where he can spout his CRAP without being run out of town?

Closing my subject like I don't a right to speak my mind.

Thank God I live in the USA!!

:mad: :mad:

811.gif

AJFA

Comments

• Options
    Re: You see what having Ironsided in your forum brings to the table? Ban him!!

Hi AJFA,

I'm flattered, brah! ;)
  • Options
    AJFA WINS

gulf3_new.gif

:D
  • Options
    Ironside seems to understand a bit more about the original roots of the US than you do.
  • Options
    You over here now, spouting off again? Oh geez...

Dude, don't you get sick of hating your country and it's leaders?

I'd hate to wake up everday and be as sour as you.
  • Options
    If you find where I said that I hate my country, you can have my next pay cheque.
  • Options
    Interesting comment given the pervasively sour atmosphere of vitriole and hatred that defines most every thread over there. :rolleyes:

Oh btw, If you scold your children for doing wrong, are you for them or against them?
  • Options
    PLEASE, don't lock this thread.

You'd be giving in to communistic ways, like they do.
    Freedom of speech is something I'd fight for! :)

Let these peeps have their say. It's debate. The politics will come soon enough.

I like how they show their intellect also! ;)

This thread is entitled for what it is.

Let em. debate it! You be the judge. :D
  • Options
    Am I talking to you brug scum?

Or is this one of Ironside's MPD's.... :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Originally posted by JusticeForAll
    Am I talking to you brug scum?

You posted directly under my post, without quoting anyone else. What else am I supposed to think?

And its brum scum, not brug scum, thanks.
  • Options
    This is your idea of debate, Ironside??

I'm not Ironside's anything, he has only just arrived.

So are you saying you are unable to answer a simple question without personal attack?
  • Options
    Blagsta

You're supposed to think that you have nothing to do with this.

Sorry about messing up your name. I know I hate when people do that to me. So, are you a fan of Ironsided then? Do you hate America? Do you think Bush is a liar and a thief, and a warmonger?

Oh and by the way: Thanks to the MODS for allowing this to stay open. I promise to rip Ironsided a new A-hole within the limits of the rules. :D
  • Options
    Bush has already been caught out repeatedly in his lies. The record is as clear as day for those who choose not to willfully ignore it.

We can be sure if Clinton were the one making the false claims youd have been screaming LIAR LIAR from the mountain tops for some time already.

Ah the selective consciousness, how conveniently it serves the reactionist mindset.
  • Options
    Bush sucks as President!

He's doesn't care about Americans! He's proved that by spending our money liberating Iraq while exploiting 9/11 to do it! :mad:

He's proved it by giving big corp's and the wealthiest of Americans a $350 billion tax break. :eek2:

All the while squandering the surplus into record debts.

I will vote for ANYBODY on the Democrats ticket before voting for George Bush, for President :D
  • Options
    Blagsta

You're supposed to think that you have nothing to do with this.

Sorry about messing up your name. I know I hate when people do that to me. So, are you a fan of Ironsided then? Do you hate America? Do you think Bush is a liar and a thief, and a warmonger?

Oh and by the way: Thanks to the MODS for allowing this to stay open. I promise to rip Ironsided a new A-hole within the limits of the rules. :D

I have no idea who Ironside is.

I don't hate America, I listen to lots of American music, from blues and jazz to hip hop, electro and techno. I love American literature and films.

But yes, Bush is a liar a thief and a warmonger. His rise to power was a coup, this is well documented.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Clandestine

Ah the selective consciousness, how conveniently it serves the reactionist mindset.

And you would certainly be the expert upon that, with your vast experience...
  • Options
    Ironside

It's too bad people here don't know how totally pathetic you were when you got repeatedly BANNED at the Mil. Coming back, over and over again like a lost little TROLL, insulting the MODS, and other upstanding Veterans. It was some sight to see. Too bad they don't know about that...

Oh, they do now. :D

811.gif
  • Options
    AJFA...

here's a message for you from Opfor6 at mil.com

QUOTE:

AJFA
    Just got back from the site and I don't think your helping our image, (Military), use a little fenece. Let them find out what Iron is about by their selves, though they seem to be cut from the same cloth.

I have seen you debate. Do it. Make them prove their rants. Then hit them between the eyes.

Know Your Enemy. Do not react to him. Make him react to you.

UNQUOTE

AJFA, you're embarrassing your friends and I am embarrassed for you. :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by Ironside
    AJFA...

here's a message for you from Opfor6 at mil.com

QUOTE:

AJFA

Just got back from the site and I don't think your helping our image, (Military), use a little fenece. Let them find out what Iron is about by their selves, though they seem to be cut from the same cloth.

I have seen you debate. Do it. Make them prove their rants. Then hit them between the eyes.

Know Your Enemy. Do not react to him. Make him react to you.

UNQUOTE

AJFA, you're embarrassing your friends and I am embarrassed for you. :(
    WOW! me thinks were dealing with some heavy dudes here!
  • Options
    Well, at least I have friends. You have sympathizers, cronies, and fellow domestic terrorists.
  • Options
    And you would certainly be the expert upon that, with your vast experience...

15 years in the political arena gives me significant experience from which to discuss political issues and to recognise the typical evasions of the neo-con mentality, yes. Thanks for asking.

Since rational discussion and considered treatment of all sides of the issue isn't your penchant however, I shall leave you to continue with your preferred presumptions and personal attacks.
  • Options
    FROM military.com

QUOTE: AndJusticeForAll

Op4
    I think you're right, but that would be a waste of time.

Being over there feels like being lost in some terrorist state.

I'm outta there I think. Just wanted to crap on him a bit and let others know of his online reputation. Maybe the Mods over there will keep an eye on him now.

But you're right.

UNQUOTE

=============================================

ownedjfa.jpg

bye, AJFA, sorry your visit was so short.
    Come back and see us sometime!
    ;)
  • Options
    Being over here where people can speak their views in legitimate debate openly and freely is "like being in some terrorist state" eh?

Seems my assertion of just what sort of America these guys truly wish to see is spot on. Ashcroft must be so damned happy to have such willing sycophants behind him as he dismantles the Constitution and Bill of Rights in order to establish his Stazi police state.
  • Options
    This next election will prove them to be a minority too! ;)
  • Options
    Sorry i may not be the very knowlegable about whats going on here, but IMO i think that you (JFA) are over reacting just a tincy bit dnt you think?
    I mean i dnt like my country very much,and i dnt like tony blair. That dnt mean that i should be flamed for it. We all are intitled to our own views and have the right to freedom of speach. So why waste your time and energy trying to make out that this irondude is all for the mass murders that terrorist are commiting.

Just take lots of deep breaths and you'll get there in the end.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Clandestine
    15 years in the political arena gives me significant experience from which to discuss political issues and to recognise the typical evasions of the neo-con mentality, yes. Thanks for asking.

Which fields of politics exactly do you deal with? If you don't mind me asking.
  • Options
    International Affairs predominantly with some lesser background in Industrial Policy and for the past 3 years security and defence issues.

Interestngly enough I happened to have the pleasure last week of bantering around the table with senior representatives from the US Dept of Homeland Security and numerous EU officials and corporate reps.

Was as stimulating as a stroll through a minefield I must say. ;)
  • Options
    Well, at least I have friends. You have sympathizers, cronies, and fellow domestic terrorists.

oh come on little boy..........grow up :rolleyes:

Look he's a new member here, we will find out for ourselves and we certainly dont need little boys coming here grassing Ironside up.

If you wanna join the debates here then please do, but dont come tittle tattling on another member just because you have an issue with him.
  • Options
    You have my sympathies, JFA... Ah, hell, where's a 'wide eyes adoring' smiley when you need it, for that ironic touch? Failing that, a kitten would do...
  • Options
    Re: FROM military.com
    Originally posted by Ironside
    =============================================

ownedjfa.jpg

bye, AJFA, sorry your visit was so short.
    Come back and see us sometime!
    ;) [/B]
    TheSite... twinned with Brawl Hall :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    WOW! me thinks were dealing with some heavy dudes here!

lmfao
    Hey you guys your really entertaing me here :lol::lol:

worra knobhead that bloody justice is :lol: