Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Worried.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Quick advice here. i am worried about a friend of mine, they have helped me alot in the past but they seem to have a few things on there mind lately, they have been pretty down and i manage to make them smile for a bit, we are quite open to each other and get on great:) this is someone i really talk to, they're and angel.

I am so worried as they are down and upset a bit atm. yet i dunno what i cant do to help them. Can i have some advice please:) i feel partly resbonsable for there problems. i dunno why but i do.

Comments

• Options
    Listen to them.
  • Options
    I do..i listern all the time..but its strange. they arnt sure whats wrong its really confucing..they seem to be happy but i know its fake. they said they use a fake smile alot, im just really worried and its hard to sit down and speak to them properly :( im just worried about them. This person means alot to me.

Its hard. they a great person but i never relised they have problems aswell i wish so hard i could take it away and make them feel better..

do you understand what i mean?
  • Options
    It's a natural human emotion to feel down from time to time. It's really not a big deal.

If they want you to talk to them, talk to them. If they don't, don't. Simple as.
  • Options
    Sure, I understand what you mean.

You could try "tell me what the fuck is wrong, and don't bullshit me" approach...

Or maybe advise them to see a professional.

It's hard to know what to say without knowing what their problem could be.
  • Options
    take ure time to listing, the thing is, if she or indeed he doesnt wasnt to speak, you cant make them. maybe they just want to handle what it is themselfs.
    all you can is be there for them when they need it.

Hxxxxx
  • Options
    Is it someone from here whos likely to read this?