Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

is it just me?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
so yeah, is it just me or do other people make a shitload more spelling mistakes when they type one handed. I've done about 8 posts today and i've had to edit them all at least once. More like 2 or three tho. argh, it's driving me nuts

*reads over thread looking for spelling mistakes*

ya har, no mistakes this time. suck shit right hand. muhahwahaha

Comments

• Options
    Re: is it just me?
    Originally posted by fugue
    so yeah, is it just me or do other people make a shitload more spelling mistakes when they type one handed.

suck shit right hand.
    Are you seriously admitting to one handed typing? Just as well your post isn't hand written, it'd be a very shaky, near uninteligable, excited scawl. I'm getting very unusual ideas about exactly what you're doing with your right hand.

...Or is there some perfectly innocent explaination for your one handed typing? :chin:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Well, don't usually type with one hand, but do, once and a while, if I'm like on the phone or what not, but other than that, I'm usually using both hands, unless, again, I'm like smoking a ciggie, then I will use one hand, but I usually use two hands, and still make spelling errors, but, sometimes, I don't feel bothered to go back and change the damn spelling errors, that I have made, so I just leave them as is and just say fuck to the people who notice.
  • Options
    I agree with you. I always made alot of mistakes typing one handed... even more than usual :p So now I've learned that while smoking and typing to use my pinky and ring finger of the smoking hand. It is a odd feeling and really annoying. And I have no life because this means that I can't wait 5 minutes to type something :(
  • Options
    :)
  • Options
    What an utterly surreal thread.
  • Options
    hmm...surreal how shellhead?