Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

that shit feeling

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
you know when you've had a really late one, and drank waaaay too much for anyone's liking, and your eyes open up in what you think is the morning, but really its 3 o'clock on Sunday afternoon; you've missed your morning jog, havent walked the dog, you have 17 messages on your phone from people trying to find out where you stayed and with who last night, and you have that feeling in your stomach... that 'oh shit i really shouldnt have done that...' feeling... what do you eat?

I always have this urge to eat the biggest vegetable pie and veg you've ever seen, with properly roasted potatoes and honey roasted carrots and parsnips; but theres not a chance in hell im going to get up feeling that shit to make all that food. are you like me? or are you a tea and toast person?

I need new things to eat when im still pissed... but easy things to make that wont cause me to throw up! either that or i get a maid...

*bit quiet on here this evening dont you think?!*

Comments

• Options
    Ive had that feelig before, which is one of the reason i dnt drink anymore.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    Ive had that feelig before, which is one of the reason i dnt drink anymore.

party pooper :razz: :)
  • Options
    I'd say it depends. Like if I've been really stoned I'll eat sausage rolls and drink apple juice.

APPLE JUICE the saviour of us pot head students :D

Otherwise, micro chips.
  • Options
    Yes, I had a few of those times, but usually just get up, maybe have tea or something and maybe a piece of toast or something, to help settle my stomach and such, a bit, before I make something heavier to eat later.
  • Options
    micro chips :yuck: urgh, they taste like fluff
  • Options
    Originally posted by MySuffice21
    Yes, I had a few of those times, but usually just get up, maybe have tea or something and maybe a piece of toast or something, to help settle my stomach and such, a bit, before I make something heavier to eat later.

but thats too sensible! I live on my own... its logical for me to have no responsibility of myself... :D
  • Options
    Nope.

I don't have a dog.

Anyway, go with the classic: donner kebab. Or a deep fried pizza.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Skye J
    party pooper :razz: :)

No cause i replace alcohol with weed. so i get just as fucked as everyone else but with out the hangover.
    But when i used to drink i'd get ill for like 2 days, something to do with having bad kidneys while growing up (ive stopped growing now so theyve been nice to me).
    But yea, i just reaplce it.

i dnt poop da partys! i am the party! Wooo! Houpla!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    Anyway, go with the classic: donner kebab.

*screws face up* only when im pissed and therefore dont give a shit about the amount of crap you find in one of those things! Im on about the morning, or afternoon as it seems, after
  • Options
    *screws face up* only when im pissed and therefore dont give a shit about the amount of crap you find in one of those things! Im on about the morning, or afternoon as it seems, after

You said you need new stuff to eat while still pissed :p

Anyway, for the morning after it's gotta be a fry-up.

That, with a bottle of Lucozade and a few painkillers is the perfect hang over cure :p
  • Options

God no, you should never eat them sober.

I've not recently been drunk enough to eat kebabs...so I usually have a pizza :yum:

Oh, the morning after. Doesn't really tend to exist.
  • Options
    Bacon Sandwich :yum: I always need one of those when I wake up hungover!
  • Options
    You said you need new stuff to eat while still pissed :p

i meant still pissed in the morning! :p stop being so cheeky young man or you'll get a spanking (nice av by the way)
  • Options
    bacon! thats the answer! *note to self; always trust the women*

now I have the little issue of finding someone to make my bacon sandwhich for me...
  • Options
    Not to encourage binge drinking, but anything anything really fucking hot usually does the business :thumb:

Gives your spew an interesting colour in the morning, rather than that fucking awful clear spew.
  • Options
    :yuck: did you have to?! I am hoping to have some dinner some time this evening!
  • Options
    bacon! thats the answer!

Yeah, along with sausage, fried egg, fried bread, potato scone, and hash browns.

Trust me on this one :razz:
    (nice av by the way)

Aye, cheers :p
  • Options
    Yeah, along with sausage, fried egg, fried bread, potato scone, and hash browns.

Trust me on this one :razz:

but that takes longer to make! ...and really; im an extremely impatient young lady
  • Options
    but that takes longer to make! ...and really; im an extremely impatient young lady

You coulda made it already instead of replying to this thread :p
  • Options
    You coulda made it already instead of replying to this thread :p

Well Im ok now, I got up and dressed a while ago thank you, and feeling fine and ready for some sex :yum::p

i was just asking for future referance :p
  • Options
    That shit feeling is part of the reason that I gave up drinking years ago. Though the main reason is that I don't handle drink very well.
    Something greasy allways seems to help though. Sausage sandwiches allways went down well the following day. :yum:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    God, Saturday at work I swear to god I must have thrown up at least four times. :yuck: Vodka, curry, Irn Bru, water and all...

There was a fuck off queue at the till, and I was like..I'M SORRY, BUT THEY FORCE FED ME SHOTS AND I MUST THROW UP THEM FROM MY TUM, BRB!

The blue haired brigade were VERY understanding. :chin: Ahhh, see. The alkies and I at Trongate have that wavelength, maaaan.
  • Options
    but thats too sensible! I live on my own... its logical for me to have no responsibility of myself... :D

Well, I basically live on my own, whilist my sister is at college and manage, sorry, in advance, if I sound rude or any of the such, but yeah, whatever, forget what I wanted to say now, but usually just get whatever seems fit to eat.

Well, then, I would suggest that maybe trying to find something that isn't too heavy, of a thing, to eat that won't upset your stomach more, from the day after you have drank way too much, but all just a thought. All I can say, is, eat what you may think that you will be able to handle, without it upsetting your stomach too much.:)