Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

My own Mr Big

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok so my new potential is really big-he's told me and I've laughed it off and now having felt it I'm quite worried-but scarily attracted!
:crazyeyes
So what positions are best to stop myself being hurt and to still enjoy what he's got?! Its the girth I'm worried about-what if I worry about it and then clam up so to speak?!

Comments

• Options
    :lol: People always say the bigger the better but when it comes to it...

Hmm, don't worry too much about it -

BABIES can come out. :yes:

I'd say easier positions are missionary because it doesn't allow as much depth, or you on top because - obviously - you can control everything.

Have fun ;)
  • Options
    :lol: that sum41 song popped into my head after reading that
    *cos im in to deep.....* :LOL:

SOrry i'll sht up now, tell a lie i wont. Try everything youcan and if its uncomfortable just move to another one. sorted!
  • Options
    L u b e sweetie, it helps. I'm small myself so I understand. Other than that, you'll just have see what works for you, missionary might be best.
    Remember protection? Sorry if I seem too mothering. I have a baby daughter and I hope she comes to me for these things. ;)
  • Options
    im smal by choice. Ive had to many smallies so i made myself smaller so it would feel better for me!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    im smal by choice. Ive had to many smallies so i made myself smaller so it would feel better for me!

you made yourself smaller? how?!
  • Options
    lots and lots of pc muscle exercises! i do them ALL the time, when im on the bus, when im on the loo i just hold it in for a bit then let go then try and stop it again and hold for 10 secs and continue on like that.
    And also i hold off going to the loo for as long as i can. ive known myself to hold all day.
  • Options
    Originally posted by clara
    you made yourself smaller? how?!

By exercising your PC muscle

Next time you're peeing stop yourself and you should then find your PC muscle. You then practice clenching them everyday for 10mins and you should find that everything gets little more tighter
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    :lol: that sum41 song popped into my head after reading that
    *cos im in to deep.....* :LOL:

:lol: what u like! :rolleyes:!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    :lol: what u like! :rolleyes:!!

ME!:hyper:
  • Options
    So, come on then. How big does he say he is? It's what everybody's wondering.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Re: My own Mr Big
    Originally posted by Jowolvo
    Ok so my new potential is really big-he's told me and I've laughed it off and now having felt it I'm quite worried-but scarily attracted!

those who brag really have nowt :yes:

its the same when people say "oh Ive shagged 10 lasses this week" have they shit, they all mouth and no action.
  • Options
    Re: Re: My own Mr Big
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo

its the same when people say "oh Ive shagged 10 lasses this week" have they shit, they all mouth and no action.

yar, that is often ze case
  • Options
    No he is that big-its as thick as his wrist which is the scary thought!I've compared both and its true!

Thats another worry-that I'll be too tight due to always practising me pelvic floor exercies!

Lady Nightingale reminded me-what if the condom don't fit-i only jave ther freebies handed by the GUM-what brand should i invest in!? Should I leave it to him-but then he mite say he can't get none!

Mr Wobble I will make sure I have exact measurements to tell you ok! This should be interesting anyway!
  • Options
    Re: Re: My own Mr Big

She felt it. But while we are stereotyping i'd say those girls that say a man has a tiny willy have in fact got buckets in between their legs. Sloppy buckets.

Anyway, in anser to the original question, i'd say that you should just suck him off and play with it for a while. It will turn you on and wet you up so much he can then stuff it home allllll niiiggghhhttt looonnggggggggggg.
  • Options

Lady Nightingale reminded me-what if the condom don't fit-i only jave ther freebies handed by the GUM-what brand should i invest in!? Should I leave it to him-but then he mite say he can't get none!

You want Mates for the girthy penis. If he has length too then check out some of the condom websites (trojan, mates, durex) for their Extra ranges.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    So, come on then. How big does he say he is? It's what everybody's wondering.

Measurements are sooooo 2002 ;)
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: My own Mr Big
    Originally posted by Sir Cum
    But while we are stereotyping i'd say those girls that say a man has a tiny willy have in fact got buckets in between their legs. Sloppy buckets.

Not true, i have no bucket, im so tight now that it cant be hard to get tampons in, so ner:p

but thing is i dnt say someones got a smallie for nothing, cos other wise its just being spitefull
  • Options
    You should know my joking by now Zella.

Actually as an interesting side topic, does execrising the PC muscle make child birth even more painful for the women?
  • Options
    i never thought of that.....hmmmm....i wondercwmddd.gif
  • Options
    Lol sir cum thank you for your advice!

Btw I wouldn't worry bout a smaller guy cus its easier to handle and Blowjobs don't cause as much gagging!

Hmm I think I'm gonna wait til they can do beam me up scottie style caeseraens and then have my kids! Childbirth scares the crap outta me!
  • Options
    No he is that big-its as thick as his wrist which is the scary thought!I've compared both and its true!

I made my comment based on your 1st post, you said he told you he was big and I also dont think its as big as his wrist.....cmon
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sir Cum
    You should know my joking by now Zella.

Actually as an interesting side topic, does execrising the PC muscle make child birth even more painful for the women?
    No your body opens up for the baby coming out
  • Options
    No it is-he is really skinny everywhere else and thats what makes it seem even bigger Look why would I lie? I am not the type to want or need attention on here and if the info was in this months selection of girls magazines I wouldn't even have asked.

I only asked cus I wanted advice on positions that are best to try when size is an issue.

I'm more worried that he thinks I only want him for that but I fancied him long before I knew!
  • Options
    No it is-he is really skinny everywhere else and thats what makes it seem even bigger Look why would I lie?

im not saying your lying, I just dont beleive its as big as his wrist. I think he's probably told you he is big so you think hes sommat hes not. He will have exaggerated and you beleive him.
    As i said earlier those who brag have nowt :D
  • Options
    im not saying your lying, I just dont beleive its as big as his wrist.

"No it is-he is really skinny everywhere else"

There is your answer:p ;)

Maybe he is that big, what does it matter? No one else is fucking him. Lets stick to helping her instead of insinuating she got her facts wrong.
  • Options
    Haha wouldn't it be funny if it did the opposite when he gets hard-he gets smaller! Lol!

I wouldn't mind if he wasn't big-he's the one whose bought size up-I mean its not exactly in my forst date style topics of conversation!!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless
    Maybe he is that big, what does it matter? No one else is fucking him. Lets stick to helping her instead of insinuating she got her facts wrong.

Im giving her my view that people brag, im not saying she is telling lies. Go back and read her first post plz, it says HE told her he is big and im saying he is probably exaggerating like people do. Im not bothered wether he is big, small, long thin I couldnt give a toss really but im going back to when I was younger and I was told that this lad had a biggun it actually scared me, bearing in mind at that time I was a virgin.
  • Options
    Im giving her my view that people brag, im not saying she is telling lies. Go back and read her first post plz, it says HE told her he is big and im saying he is probably exaggerating like people do. Im not bothered wether he is big, small, long thin I couldnt give a toss really but im going back to when I was younger and I was told that this lad had a biggun it actually scared me, bearing in mind at that time I was a virgin.

Awww

Becky I was just messing with ya. I could see your point. Some guys do lie about the size of their equipment. Only difference about blokes lying now as opposed to lying when you were younger is now there more reason to!! (I am not implying all blokes lie about 'size', I know I have not nor will I)

My point, birds can openly say they want a big cock and not worry about it.(Only worry they have is finding one! :p)

So you could kinda see why some men might lie about their size (although it would be pointless in the long run:p ) I doubt that will stop them though. Some things never change!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless

My point, birds can openly say they want a big cock and not worry about it.(Only worry they have is finding one! :p)

hehehe too true :lol:

In reality even if someone were small it does not have to be a problem, long as he knows how to use it, he knows her turn ons size needn't come into it.

im gonna stay outta this forum i think, im :blush:

lol cya in 6 months time :p
  • Options
    hehehe too true :lol:

im gonna stay outta this forum i think, im :blush:

lol cya in 6 months time :p
    Lol,No you can't do that!

The Sex forum needs more views, more so from experienced ladies like yourself:)

You've gotta stay, you know you want to!:naughty:;)