Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Seeing the ex (part 2)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Taken from the original thread it made me think.....Heres the scenario right:

I go to college 1 and my ex goes to college 2, the colleges r literally right next to eachother right....Some times my ex comes over to my college to see her mates (im good friends wiv her mates). But whenever i know shes comin over i hav to go somwhere where i kno she wont go, i literally hide from her lol

I dont know why i do this but whenever i know shes near i dont want to be there!!

Whats wrong there? lol

Comments

• Options
    I used to get that for one of My " Ex's ", the feeling will pass as soon as your brain has stopped telling ya that you need to touch her, you will eventually pluck up the courage up and talk to her, just act as a mate towards her, but don't get all flirty!
    I know the feeling of wanting to hide from Ex's...Its A Sh*t feeling but you gotta deal with this for the next few months unfortunately, Seriously just talk to her and you will find that Ex's dont bite :lol:
    Jez
  • Options
    Re: Seeing the ex (part 2)
    Originally posted by RudeBwoy
    Taken from the original thread it made me think.....Heres the scenario right:

I go to college 1 and my ex goes to college 2, the colleges r literally right next to eachother right....Some times my ex comes over to my college to see her mates (im good friends wiv her mates). But whenever i know shes comin over i hav to go somwhere where i kno she wont go, i literally hide from her lol

I dont know why i do this but whenever i know shes near i dont want to be there!!

Whats wrong there? lol

lol just talk her! it wont be that hard once you do it. x
  • Options
    I do talk to her on the internet and we get on fine....

But if the thought of talking to her face to face comes up i get all scared lol

I just get the feeling i dont want to talk to her!

I kinda regret ever going out with her, and she obsesseb with me :( Its getting annoying
  • Options
    i had moved in with my ex during my alevels.. and when we split it was really messy.we were on and off, but it came to a head when as mates we were walking home together and she was giving it all how ive got to meet her new boyfriend.. and how great he was.. naturally i was a bit jealous but deteremind to give the man a chance..

anyways so we ended up going as a 3sum to a beefeater for dinner.. anyways so this guy who didnt say nething much at all. (err i spose he was the strong and silent type) so i askd him what he does and who he was.. like all nicely.
    the ebst answer he could come out with in what was an overal embarrasing and cringey nite for all parties was..

'so what do you do then [newboy]'

'im leannes boyfriend'.. i was like hahah yeah right full time job eh!.......... and there... the conversation ended.