Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Fucking twat head!

This is probably in the wrong forum but tbh rught now i dnt give a shit! im so bloody pissed off!
I told one of my mates something i didnt think i could tell anyone else! and the only reason i told him was cos he kept on buggin me to tell him what was wrong! So i told him, he said he belived me! but NOOOOOOOOO the fuckign twat head has now gone and said it was all a lie and that im a lier and an attention seeker! how can i be attention seeking if i havent told anyone but him??!?! HOW!?
What happened to me i cant tell you, im sorry but im not ready for people to know yet!
But what pissed me of even more was that he told my neighbour! who ive known and been close friends with since i was very young, i baby sit her children. and so now she knows when i didnt want anyone to know!
Why did he have to be such a cunt!!!??!!?! WHY!? i fort he was my mate! and now he hates me! thinking im a lier and an attention seeker! and i hate lying! ever! i even hate lil white lies, i just dnt see the need for them! whats the point!
I know what happened happened and he dnt so how dare he say that im lying! such a fucking prick!!!! AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
i fort he was my mate! he said i could trust him! he said he cared for me! even told me that he loved me! twat head! But no! he only care about himself! bet you he's just pissed of that i wouldnt let him get his end in! TWATHEAD!
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i'll send the boys round

with or without baseball bats?
  • Options
    with please! actually Zoma if you reading you couls help me cos you live right near him, get my drift...?
  • Options
    How did you get the C word out without *'s
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jazza Bing
    How did you get the C word out without *'s

when your really angry, you press the buttons harder. the site can pick up on the harsh battering of the keys.

the c word is only allowed to be used under extreme anger.

thank you please.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    with please! actually Zoma if you reading you couls help me cos you live right near him, get my drift...?

LOL!
  • Options
    Zella obviously its times like this you find out who your real mates are, obviously this is no real mate so have nowt to do with him or if you do kinda sort it out dont tell him anything private again.

chin up eh :)
  • Options
    Well they say what goes around comes around, i'm sure the person you thought was a friend will get what they deserve. I'm sure things will look brighter inthe morning, hope all goes well in the mean time for you.
  • Options
    Zella - I've got my cattle prod at the ready! :thumb:
  • Options
    good lad