Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Dissertation results

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Some of you might remember the hell I went through before the summer with my dissertation, the agony, the late nigths, the early mornings, the time spent playing solitaire and such like on the computer, the time wasted on this place. Well, got the results back and....

(drum roll please)

I GOT A FIRST!!!!!

Woohoo...

Just thought I'd share that with you and to let you know I am still among you... (Mwah ha ha...)

Comments

• Options
    Well done! :)
  • Options
    God, I was thinking that this thread was about to sink into obscurity!! But it will anyway, and it's nothing more than a self-glorification thread to make me feel good :p
  • Options
    Damnit that means we hav'nt been doing our jobs properly, anyone who gets caugfht in thesite is meant to be doomed for all eternity :mad:
  • Options
    It was almost that way, it really was. Anyway, I'm filing a lawsuit against this place if I fail uni. :p
  • Options
    Thats nice.
  • Options
    Thanks.
  • Options
    wow. well done you :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheKingOfGlasgow
    Thanks.

didnt mean that nastily lol i just dont know what a disser etc thing is :rolleyes:
  • Options
    top bloke
  • Options
    Shit a first, that's amazing! Well done man.
  • Options
    yay! well done!!!!!

Don't know you well enough to talk about the old days, but have posted after you a few times in student, and that's enough to tell me you're a fab guy and deserve your grade!
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheKingOfGlasgow
    It was almost that way, it really was. Anyway, I'm filing a lawsuit against this place if I fail uni. :p

If I fail uni i'm getting a lawsuit against my uni... they don't give me any work!

I've been out for 14 of the last 15 nights... its getting expensive too!
  • Options
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    didnt mean that nastily lol i just dont know what a disser etc thing is :rolleyes:

a disser thingy is like a huge essay (about 10000+ words) where you formulate your own question and then answer it. It can be good fun, but most of that's only comes when you actually finish it... And Rocks, your uni doesn't give you any work? And that's bad how? :D