Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Texas chain saw massacre

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Im off to see it tonight anybody seen it yet ( if so what did you think) ??

We, that be me and my mate, think it will be a lot of rubbish :lol: BUT we are going anyway coz we wont know till we've seen it.Some say its good some say its crap.....Personaly even if it is shite as long as it makes me laugh my arse of with its shiteyness i couldnt care less.....:D
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    The original wasn't up to much cop by today's standards ... but I've had it on good authority that this remake/follow-on/sequel (as it's kinda set after the events of the original ... sort of ... ish ... it's confusing okay ... :crazyeyes: ) is actually pretty good ....

It ain't Shakespeare ... but it's a "horror" movie so what do you expect ....
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOOO

dont go see this total utter shite

but made us laugh our arses off big time at just how shite it was

Oh and also

that fcukin twat of a drunk of the bus home talkin some shite to this woman about "hairy dogs" and "scrambled eggs" and talkin bout the country side and rubbish like that Just made us KILL ourselves laughing the woman even kept lookin at us but didnt seem to mind :lol:

course even the driver found it funny pmsl
  • Options
    Haven't seen it yet, but me and my sister would like to see it at some point. Don't know if we will like it or not, but oh well, if we get to go see it, before it goes out of the theater, then I will try to come back and post what I really think about the movie.
  • Options
    If you've seen it, is the ending the same as the original? Cuz I saw the original a while back, and when it ended I was just like, dude, what the fuck?!?! That was the worst ending to a movie I've ever seen.
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name
    If you've seen it, is the ending the same as the original? Cuz I saw the original a while back, and when it ended I was just like, dude, what the fuck?!?! That was the worst ending to a movie I've ever seen.

Um its just a shite ending....:mad:
  • Options
    I have it on DVD and I thought it was shit. Scared me though.
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name

That could be because it is based on a true story - and maybe that is what actually happened. TBH I can't remember how either the Truth or the Film ended now...