Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Stuck Again

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have for once a new topic:

A few months ago I posted a Topic saying that i didnt know how to ask this gal in my class out.
I sort of made it go all wrong so i got friendly with some of he friends. They all seem to like me accept a few that tell lies to her about me so what do I do?

Comments

• Options
    Originally posted by TheMoonra:
    I have for once a new topic:

A few months ago I posted a Topic saying that i didnt know how to ask this gal in my class out.
    I sort of made it go all wrong so i got friendly with some of he friends. They all seem to like me accept a few that tell lies to her about me so what do I do?

Your mating rituals would be soooo much easier for you if you decided to go and find some trekkies to date. Then you can sit long into the night and discuss the relative benefits of the DS9 space craft to that of voyager.

Cos i'm thinking about a brand new hope, one i've never known, and where it goes, cos now I know it's all that wanted.
  • Options
    hmmmmmmmmmmm, i think u should just tell this girl that u like her, i mean if her friends are saying stuff about her and u then maybe they r not properly her friends??? i dunno maybe just get friendly with this gal!
  • Options
    what do they say to her?

If the sky that we look upon
    should tumble and fall
    or the mountains should crumble in the sea
    I won't cry, I won't cry,
    No, I won't shed a tear
    Just as long as you stand
    Stand by me