Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Fao cute baby bear

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Cute_Baby_Bear
    Erm, which two posters....??

RudeShyBoyz.

They're one and the same. D'uh. :)
  • Options
    Hey turtle why use the forum to say that hey-use PM-lol sorry to be (well attempt to be) saracstic!

What happened to the days at school when your mates only got you in trouble for passin notes to you?! Ahhh those were the days *having nostalgic old fart moment*
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jowolvo
    Hey turtle why use the forum to say that hey-use PM-lol sorry to be (well attempt to be) saracstic!

What happened to the days at school when your mates only got you in trouble for passin notes to you?! Ahhh those were the days *having nostalgic old fart moment*

That godawful attempt at sarcasm brings shame on the people of wolverhampton:(
  • Options
    Originally posted by rockerchick
    That godawful attempt at sarcasm brings shame on the people of wolverhampton:(

Absolutely. I spent a good couple of minutes trying to decipher the first sentence, and then wasted more time trying to find the sarcasm.

Then I realised she was just a prat and gave up. Jowovlo, now's not the best time to put your silhouette in a window, I might need some playthings soon.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rockerchick
    shame on the people of wolverhampton:(

:eek2:
  • Options
    THIS FUCKING SITE NEEDS A BLOODY SPELLCHECKER. C'mon Mods, you done up thesite and never even bothered to put one in.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jazza Bing
    THIS FUCKING SITE NEEDS A BLOODY SPELLCHECKER. C'mon Mods, you done up thesite and never even bothered to put one in.

Heh. Imagine the number of times it'd get confused.
  • Options
    Anyone else thinking this entire thread was Rude_boyz trying to make himself feel more popular?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zero II
    Anyone else thinking this entire thread was Rude_boyz trying to make himself feel more popular?

Yes.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Turtle
    Yes.

Good, not just me then. ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Cute_Baby_Bear
    I am not dappy!!! you're the dappy one!
    Dont glare at him, if i wanted u to glare id let u know hun, ur getting enough practice at glaring at guys atm anyway... :p
    but practice makes perfect.
    One day they will all diiiiiieeeeee
    when i look at them *nods*
    ooooooh i could be like medusa and turn them into stone.
    cool
    *nods*
    and i agree with zero *nods again*
  • Options
    Bring shame on wolverhampton-yep I have done that many times Rockerchick! Do I care?! No cus my mates out in the real world in Wolverhampton love me so if forum people don't who cares!

I'm not a prat! You could at least spell my name right mr Turtle! Tho yeh I know my grammar, spelling, etc is terrible cus I type too fast and don't bother checking so I should hardly moan!

I'm a nice person and will not be upset by your comments!

Man you meanies!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zero II

U dont get much more popular than Rude Bwoyz.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jowolvo
    Bring shame on wolverhampton-yep I have done that many times Rockerchick! Do I care?! No cus my mates out in the real world in Wolverhampton love me so if forum people don't who cares!

I'm not a prat! You could at least spell my name right mr Turtle! Tho yeh I know my grammar, spelling, etc is terrible cus I type too fast and don't bother checking so I should hardly moan!

I'm a nice person and will not be upset by your comments!

Man you meanies!

You must type awfully fast, given the number of letters you miss out entirely.
  • Options
    No Turtle I do-its a really big problem of mine actually-esp when I'm doing uni work. I am actually trying to slow down and not have to spend half an hour using spellcheck after I finished an assignment! But I admit my faults and try to sort them out-maybe you guys'll see an improvement in my posts soon?! Who knows!