Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Wots under your name...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
im sorry, and im sure loads of people have asked this and been told how to do it but i cant be arsed to search cos i dont know what im searching for....the writting thats under your name how is everyone changing it again?? did something only get put in the under cp thing for a day again or is everyone PMing the mods to do it???

Comments

• Options
    PM the mods
  • Options
    Re: Wots under your name...
    Originally posted by ~playboy~
    im sorry, and im sure loads of people have asked this and been told how to do it but i cant be arsed to search cos i dont know what im searching for....the writting thats under your name how is everyone changing it again?? did something only get put in the under cp thing for a day again or is everyone PMing the mods to do it???

Do you mean where it says fast newbie under your name? If that is what you are talking about, it only changes with a certain amount of posts that you make and it changes after you have made a required amount of posts that you need for it to change.

I hope that I made sense with what I had just said.
  • Options
    Ye im still thinking what to put under my name? Any ideas?
  • Options
    Re: Re: Wots under your name...
    Originally posted by MySuffice21
    Do you mean where it says fast newbie under your name? If that is what you are talking about, it only changes with a certain amount of posts that you make and it changes after you have made a required amount of posts that you need for it to change.

I hope that I made sense with what I had just said.

That is what i meant, but i meant how could you acctually change it rather than it just changing as you make more posts...I dont like the way it tells people how many posts you've made...i think it encourages people to make loads of shitty posts just to up their post count..
    anywhooo...cheers...dont acctually know what id want it to say but now if i decide i know how to change it..
    And sorry docter lurve cant help.....its really hard thinking of things isnt it...its like making up a user name all over again!
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Wots under your name...
    Originally posted by ~playboy~
    That is what i meant, but i meant how could you acctually change it rather than it just changing as you make more posts...I dont like the way it tells people how many posts you've made...i think it encourages people to make loads of shitty posts just to up their post count..
    anywhooo...cheers...dont acctually know what id want it to say but now if i decide i know how to change it..
    And sorry docter lurve cant help.....its really hard thinking of things isnt it...its like making up a user name all over again!

No, people make lots of shitty posts anyway, but very insightful nonetheless. Thought not nearly as badly as those stars did...gee Dom, what were you thinking with those?! :D

If you want to customise it, you'll need to PM the mods, like bad seed said - he may be a robot, but he's not slow, y'know.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Wots under your name...
    Originally posted by Turtle
    he may be a robot

I'm a Mechanical Englishman, you...you...racist :p

Brutally stolen from We Are Robots ;)
  • Options
    i always just thought they were shitty....never realised they were insightful :p
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Wots under your name...

• Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Wots under your name...
    Originally posted by girl with sharp teeth
    not slow, just angry :p

I'm not really :p

I only shouted once or twice today :)