Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

lump

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My boyfriend has found a lump in one of his balls. I am making him go to the doc's even though he really doesnt want to go, but i was wondering if anyone knew what it might be? apart from cancer i dont know what kind of things could go wrong that would result in a lump....can anyone help??

(I know your not doctors, he is going to go dont worry)

Comments

• Options
    Re: lump
    Originally posted by ~playboy~
    My boyfriend has found a lump in one of his balls. I am making him go to the doc's even though he really doesnt want to go, but i was wondering if anyone knew what it might be? apart from cancer i dont know what kind of things could go wrong that would result in a lump....can anyone help??

(I know your not doctors, he is going to go dont worry)

I resent that I am a Doc!

But without a scan I couldnt tell ya,
    Could just be a build of fluid or a form of a blood clot but he'll need to go the doc for a check up then he will refer him to the hospital for X-rays etc:.

Just try not to show him your mad worried and scared as he doesnt want to be worried about you too! Hope it works out hun.
    Doc
  • Options
    but is there anything it could be that just isnt bad at all?

I know you cant really tell me (even tho you are a doc!) its just that every time he talks about it i want to shit myself, all i can see is that its something really bad. Hes to embarrassed to go to the docs, hes known about this for at least 2 months now and he hasnt gone, and finnally im being a bitch, ive put my foot down and told him he has to go! We cant tell if its got any bigger, it hasnt got hugley noticably bigger.....oooh idont know, im scared it might be something bad...and i dont want it to be, how common is it for 18yr olds to have serious problems??
  • Options
    How big is the lump?

If it's only really small then it could just be naturally occuring & nothing to worry about.

.:Crispy:.
  • Options
    Well, as far as I know, it's either cancer, or a cyst. But there's only one way to find out for sure, and that's to go to the doctor, and they'll probably send him off for some tests.

So it could be harmless. Or it could kill him. Let's put it this way, if it's cancer, then he's going to die. So it could be a case of an examination or two and some mild embarassment, or death from stupidity. Simple as that really.

Force the fool to go to the docs.

Mr_Wobble ;)