Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Fed up now!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So I met a lad who I get on with, been chatting a bit and then he tells my mates he really likes me (ok he also said yeh I'd do her but hey?!) so I hung out with him fri and sat. We kissed-well fri it was a peck but sat, he dropped me off and it was a snog.

Anyway then on sunday he tells me that the girl he likes is in coventry but he's trying to have fun-but he hates girls who think having fun means you will go out with them. I'm quite offended cus if he didnt like me he shouldn't say he does. I don't need messing around and he's inadvertantly put me in a foul mood and made me feel really down-I'm just feeling like I'm never gonna get anyone who wants me for me.

I do all the right things-go out, have a varied social life, do all the things the mags say to do, yeh I can't change my looks but I'm a nice person and it's just getting me down now.

I just feel as though I should give uo and become a nun! I don't want fun no more, I want someone who wants me and there's no one!

Ok rant over I'm going to work!

Comments

• Options
    Men talk some shite and always exagerate around there mates.
    Its an image thing, very fw will go around telling there mates ah i head over heels in love. Take it all with a pinch of salt!

Just go with the flow, and afdter youve kissed or gone out a few times maybe you could ask him then
  • Options
    No I not worried now-his loss pah! I did leave a cryptic yet easily (mis)interpreted live journal entry and a nasty msn name and then signed off. He asked me what he'd done to upset me so I thought ah , I've had my fun and made him paranoid, I'll let him be. Anyway its no use forcing ppl to like me is it! I'll justy have to do the whole Jowolvo seduction technique...watch out men!
  • Options
    Lol You make me laugh.

I just feel as though I should give uo and become a nun! I don't want fun no more, I want someone who wants me and there's no one!

Lol Awwwww. What a pile of horse shit;)

I bet you do alright with the lads, better then what your making out anyway. Sure someone wants you. Hell, I'll have you. ;):)

You'll not give up on having fun with blokes, it wont happen and you shouldn't allow it to. You need to have all the fun you can now, while you're young!!

Feeling sorry for yourself is fine, we all do it but just don't go making rushed plans which you can't stick too.

Better to just accept that your presently on your own right now and that it will change in time. I'm on my own, I would sooner not be, but I can't see how I can change that right now. So I've accepted it.

Being on your own isn't that bad.
  • Options
    No I was havin a bad day-pah we are entitled to them and better I rant here than to all me mates and annoy them (not that I don't class you guys as mates *creep*)

It does annoy me if I dwell on it cus all my mates are now in their longterm relationships apart from one and they always wanna palm me off with their single bloke mates! I am fed up of just having flings that go nowhere-but its my fault-I put out too early-not that I don't want to but I guess thats why my mates relationships lasts longer!

I do ok with blokes in general but can't hold a relationship down for more than 4 months. Don't know why! Trying to address that!

I had accepted being on my own but had a relapse!

Anyway I can't be a nun-the whole not being a Christian thing puts pay to that!

But you're givin me the advice I would give to my mates so I should listen!