Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

My Friend Fancies You .....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Was talking about this to V.V. Last night ... but was wondering how many of you have done this or had it done to you?

And how much easier is it to go up to someone and tell them your friend fancies them then it is to go up to someone and say YOU fancy them??

dating.gif

Comments

• Options
    ive not gone up to someone and told them my friend fancies them since i was in about year 9 at school.

but ive never gone up to someone and told them i like them cos im just to shy....so sometimes its good for a friend to go up and tell them im interested..gets the ball rolling!
  • Options
    I think its on the whole more something done by young teenagers, most people shopuld be able to tell someone they like them themselves at this stage. In theory anyway.

But I think it is still a good idea to do it the odd time, the best example been when your out with your female friends and they tell a girl you like them. It nearly always works, not quite the same with male friends as we'll normally be secretly chatting her or her mate up!

I have done it many times and had it done for me only a few,
    I very rarely asked for it to be done but once or twice it was done on my behalf without me knowing.
  • Options
    I've done that for loads of people, and when it comes to telling people I fancy them, I will do it after some pussy footing around. :)
  • Options
    One of my friends did this too me a year or so ago .....
    Most amusing ... she was rather pickled at the time and strolled up to this girl I had my eye on in the bar and uttered the immortal words "my mate fancies you" ... unfortuantley the girl in questions boyfriend was standing beside her and didn't think it was quite as amusing at first ... untill he saw me in fits of hysterics on the couch across the room .... :lol:
  • Options
    yeah i used that method as a way to get chattin to the girl i fancied, in the end my mate was chattin to her mate and the girl i fancied was tellin me she gave great head....

shame it was because she worked in a bar and had a boyfriend :mad:
  • Options
    I'd feel stupid if I told them, cos they'd tell me to fuck off ..|.. or if a mate told them, because that's what kids do. :yes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by bad seed
    I'd feel stupid if I told them, cos they'd tell me to fuck off ..|.. or if a mate told them, because that's what kids do. :yes:

but badseed, you are a kid arn't you?
  • Options
    Originally posted by molo
    but badseed, you are a kid arn't you?

:mad:
  • Options
    Originally posted by bad seed
    :mad:

But, you are young, Andrew. :)
  • Options
    it's not something i've done or heard for years. that was up until on friday night at the union this lad says to me'my friend fancies you' -i was so impressed i didnt even bother turning around to find out who.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lipsy
    i was so impressed i didnt even bother turning around to find out who.

:lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by lipsy
    it's not something i've done or heard for years. that was up until on friday night at the union this lad says to me'my friend fancies you' -i was so impressed i didnt even bother turning around to find out who.

And then what happened next???