Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Men Don't Make Passes At Girls Who Wear Glasses

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by KoolCat
    *points to self*

;)

:naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zero II
    Are you talking Dean Cain? Cos I always thought he really suited his glasses.
    NO! HES NOT THE SUPERMAN!
    Christopher Reeves :D Oooh when he used to smile at the end *drools*
  • Options
    As a girl who's worn glasses for over 20 years I think it is true to a certain extent. I remember going out as a student with and without my glasses and I definately got more male attention when I didn't have them on! Plus I got more abuse ('FOUR EYES' 'GOGGLES') when I had them on.

I've been trying out contact lenses all week and while I am pleased to be free of my glasses I do feel odd, and my eyesight is bizzare..its like some kind of hyper reality.

Went to the pub in them lastnight to see Wales thrashing Russia with a nil / nil draw ( :D;) ) and had a laugh but everything seemed weird, my perspective was shot to pieces and I'm convinced I got more drunk because of the weird vision thing (Thats why I ended up puking my guts up in the middle of the street)
  • Options
    I know a few women who wear glasses, but only one or two who actually wear them out. They seem to be replaced by contacts by and lareg these days.

But I think some women defo have specs appeal, unless they are complete geeky looking,