Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

My boss! hehehe

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have got such a fantasy about sleeping with my boss! Theres an actual possibility that it could happen too cos he's really laid back and fun and wouldn't let it make things awkward at work.
(Also he's bit of a player - ;) )

My problem is - how do i get him into bed?

Come on guys and girls, i need some serious ideas here! It would be fun to see wot ur best pullin methods are too!

Cheers!

Comments

• Options
    im confused because ive just read your thread in relationships forum sayin you cant move on yet. and now you want to jump into bed?!
  • Options
    Was letting my friend use my name to post her problem - her boyfriend has split with her

Soz 4 the confusion!
  • Options
    Just out of curiousity, how old are you and how old is your boss?

I also have a rather nice boss, who looks and acts nothing like his age (he's 52 - two years older than my dad!) who flirts constantly with me, but as much as it makes the day pass a little quicker I wouldn't go as far to say as I actually fancy him! Besides, he's happily (I presume!) married with two kids aged 21 and 23 - and I'm only 19!
  • Options
    Just flirt. Outrageously flirt. And drop in many obviously inuendo laden comments and remarks. Give him flirty looks, and get close to him, really close. Wear something revealing (short skirts, crop tops, etc). If you're half decent looking, then it would be hard to resist. Simple.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Bad bad idea.

Is he married?
  • Options
    You dont want him in bed, you want him on his desk!
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    You dont want him in bed, you want him on his desk!

haha yeah!!
  • Options
    Just be yourself, but flirt lots. If he's interested he'll make the move. But things can always get awkward at work when you go down those roads and whats your company policy on work relationships?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kazbo
    whats your company policy on work relationships?

Just clean it of the desk when your finished....

Do many work places have a rel policy?
    Dont really know many!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Docter Lurve
    Just clean it of the desk when your finished....

Do many work places have a rel policy?
    Dont really know many!

I know where my fella works they aren't even allowed family members to work in the same store let alone partners.
  • Options
    Thats a bit extreme!
    Dont think too many places over here have that kind of policy, I mean what happens if you do fall for one of your co-workers? Its not like you get a choice who you fall for!
  • Options
    I wouldn't mind shagging my boss, but I know he's a bit of a whore :(

Plus, he's got like a 6month old baby. And his wife's all depressed and shit, which is really inconsiderate of him. >:|
  • Options
    Originally posted by Docter Lurve
    Thats a bit extreme!
    Dont think too many places over here have that kind of policy, I mean what happens if you do fall for one of your co-workers? Its not like you get a choice who you fall for!

Yeah I know, but it's not allowed, means he can't get me a job. :crying:. they can work within the company, just not at the same store.
  • Options
    What everyone else has said is good, company policy is definitely important and you have to think about how it would affect your working relationship if things went wrong, or developed further or anything. Other than that I would just say flirt when you get the opportunity, maybe if you have any office parties or nights out down the pub with your work mates you could invite him down and see what happens?
  • Options
    Bad idea I think, unless you satisfy a couple of things:

1 is he married?
    2 will this provide problems for you at work?
    3 is it what you really want, or a passing nonsense?
    4 are you worried about the opinions of others in your office?
    5 do you trust/respect your boss?

A boss of mine previously was sleeping with several girls in my work, when he was married, and had children :-(.

This got real messy, with the girls threatening the boss (and vice versa) individually, each having no clue about the other's involvement with him at the same time?!?! Work was affected for all, and the girls were treated like sluts.

I guess what I'm trying to say is just be secure in your decision, and look after yourself.

For your interest:
    We actually had a social work lunch with families present, one of the girls involved was laughing and chatting with the boss' wife, and playing with his kids?!?! It was disgraceful for mine.