Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Cant do it till he does

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey everyone! Just looking for some advice on this problem i have...

My boyfriend recently broke up with me, i was devastated. I love him so much so i am moving on cos i just want him to be happy. However, i am having problems in the sex department.

You see i don't feel i can be the first one to do something with someone else. I do have some sexual feelings for other men but when it comes down to it i cant do anything cos i just think of my ex and feel bad.
Thing is, he claims to still be in love with me and broke up with me cos we just didnt work in a relationship - he doesnt want to be with ne1 else at the mo and is not the type to just have one night stands etc. Do you see my problem? I don't feel i can move on to another man till he moves on to another girl and that doesn't seem like its gona be netime soon.

Do you reckon i shud just go 4 it and i will get over feelin bad about it...or carry on waiting?

Cheers for listening...soz it was quite a long message!

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Cant do it till he does
    Originally posted by Kaci
    You see i don't feel i can be the first one to do something with someone else. I do have some sexual feelings for other men but when it comes down to it i cant do anything cos i just think of my ex and feel bad.

I don't feel i can move on to another man till he moves on to another girl and that doesn't seem like its gona be netime soon.

Seems to me you`re just getting sidetracked over the matter of your ex. Never mind him, sounds to me like YOU`RE not ready. When you are, he won`t be an issue.