Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

girlfriend trouble

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey people,

Ive been with my new girlfriend bout 2 months now n things av been goin great since last week. Basically i have been so busy and in all honesty haven't made a great effort to see her. Thing is its not as tho she has either. Anyway i met up wiv her in a club the other night n she was well off wiv me and later on i saw was was some boy trying it on wiv her. So i was smashed n went a little bit mad at this bloke who turned out to be a mate from college! then that sort of kicked of an argument and we were discussing things rather unsoberly and she was like she don't know what she wants? i mean ive hardly been with her that long n ive said ill make more of an effort to see her but where do i go from here?

Any help would be wicked

Peaceout

Comments

• Options
    She's probably a little upset that you haven't been paying her enough attention, so she's unsure if she wants to carry on in the same way. Which is why she was dancing with the other guys.

If you want to keep her, promise her (but only if you really mean it) that you'll make more of an effort and spend more time with her. If you don't think you can do that, then accept that it probably wouldn't work between the two of you and let her go.
  • Options
    She is Probably wondering why you have not had time to see her? the main thing i believe is that she is just wondering if you still have feelings for her or you are using work for an excuse.
    Now you have to make up for lost time and make her feel extremely special to you, show her you still have feelings for her!
    If you are unable to because of work or whatever you do, then you may aswell end it before someone gets TOO hurt
    Jez