Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

UFOs?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What do you reckon about UFOs? Ever thought that they could be humans from a time many years into the future looking back on history? I was reading www.johntitor.com - he sounds like a bit of a crack pot but it makes an interesting read.

Comments

• Options
    Weird.

Personally, I think most UFO sightings have been explained away by science - they're just star movements, or weird refractions of light etc.

It's still an exciting idea though :) and anythings possible... but I don't believe in little green martians, however cute they are.
  • Options
    UFOs... haven't thought of them since I was about 10... still, we can't close our minds to anything.
  • Options
    i have mine parked up in an old barn. as the earth dies i'm busy putting new tyres on it, new exhaust and stuff. must remember to get my intergalactic tax disc up to date ...it's been interesting here on earth but ...theres no place like home ...
  • Options
    hehe..i think there could be summit out there

Rolly dont forget a big spoiler for ur ufo:) and racing stripes
  • Options
    I saw one once.