Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Dont know where to go next? Help?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey,
Well, i known this girl for like a few days, and we got on WELL last night, we like kissed and stuff as you do, but i don't know where i stand? I wanna know where i stand without saying pushy? if we're going out? or if it meant nothing?
Any advice of how to ask her what the deal is, if we're together or it was nothing?
Help Please? :crazyeyes
Jez

Comments

• Options
    She may well be wondering the same thing - it's not up to just one of you to decide what the 'deal' is - you should both decide if you want to take things further!

So just tell her you'd like to see her more often, or you'd like to take her out for a drink, or just utter those immortal words 'will you go out with me?' And hey presto, you'll have an answer.

:)
  • Options
    Thanks, I knew these were the kinda answer's i would get but was wondering if there any other ways than the old " Will you go out with me " gets a bit repetitive and has no adventure to it..
    Jez
  • Options
    Originally posted by skating_reaper
    Thanks, I knew these were the kinda answer's i would get but was wondering if there any other ways than the old " Will you go out with me " gets a bit repetitive and has no adventure to it..
    Jez
    Everything else is just a variation on a theme. You could try saying "would you like to meet up again sometime, soon?"

or, "I missed you when we weren't around each other, will you be around me more?"

or you could try "f*ckin' woman! Date! Now!" but that might not work so well...
  • Options
    LOL
    or you could try "f*ckin' woman! Date! Now!" but that might not work so well...
    that sounds promising to me, ill try that one :P
    Lol, Cheers 4 the suggestions, im seeing her in like...3 hours :D
    Jez