Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

magnets

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
amazing arent they!
i'm going to invent something using one.
a drawing pin finder gatherer thing.
don't laugh ...some guy one morning thought ...fridge magnets, i'll be a millionaire! all his mates must have knocked him ...give over man, who's gonna give you money for a piece of plastic with a daft message in it to stick on the fridge ...for a start they'd make the fridge door look untidy ...billionaire now!

Comments

• Options
    His funeral could be a laugh. He could have a white metal coffin, and everybody could have their messages of condolences stuck to it with fridge magnets. :D

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    what about a magnet that is so strong it can aligning the electrons in an electrical circuit, potentailly being able to make processers run faster. Would that work? :confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    His funeral could be a laugh. He could have a white metal coffin, and everybody could have their messages of condolences stuck to it with fridge magnets. :D

Mr_Wobble ;)
    i like! yes i like. you haven't took out a patent yet wobble ...no i thought not ...sorry but i'll be down at the office in the morning regeristing MY ...new idea. how do you spell regeristing ...i can't even say it propperly now!
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    sorry but i'll be down at the office in the morning regeristing MY ...new idea. how do you spell regeristing ...i can't even say it propperly now!
    It's spelt "Registering". Can you spell inebriated? Coz that's what you sound like! Which is also why you won't be up first thing to register the idea! :D

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options

Mr_Wobble ;)

:lol: im likin that idea! :D
  • Options
    Can you spell inebriated? Coz that's what you sound like! Which is also why you won't be up first thing to register the idea! :D

Mr_Wobble ;)
    buggar!
  • Options
    It's spelt "Registering". Can you spell inebriated? Coz that's what you sound like! Which is also why you won't be up first thing to register the idea! :D

Mr_Wobble ;)

Haha!!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    buggar!

its bugger my dear! :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    its bugger my dear! :D
    bugger!
  • Options
    Does it find paper clips aswell??

.:Crispy:.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Crispy
    Does it find paper clips aswell??

.:Crispy:.
    problems problems ...i'll get my technical guys on it.