Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Flirt-alot

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So...

Something got me thinking...

Do any of you flirt with your friends/mates I.e. guys do you flirt a lot with your females mates and Girls do you flirt a lot with your guy mates etc etc and i know its been mentioned before but what do you think about flirting when both parties are single ?? and also When when one of you is taken and the other is single ??

Also do any of you flirt whilst chatting with your mates online and through texting too or perhaps whilst chatting on the phone even ??

:)

Comments

• Options
    I'll have a bit of a flirt with some of the girls at work occasionally, but that's about it. Most of the ones I flirt with are single. I don't really have any female friends, so that's not an issue.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    i have flirted my entire life and still do so i'm told. i am genuinely never aware of it.
  • Options
    Sometimes yes, even told one of my online friends that I really, really like him, a bit more, then just a friend, but don't think that we are going to be more then just friends.
  • Options
    i muck around with my mates, but i don't see it as flirting, some people do see it as flirting tho. I don't get it, im just having fun with a mate?:eek2:
  • Options
    if i know them well enough ill flirt with them. if im pissed ill try it on with most girl (one of my many flaws) but i dont try it on with girls who arnt single. :) i have a laugh bout with my friends online or not..:D
  • Options
    if im pissed ill try it on with most girl

This will get you nowhere in life.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rockerchick
    This will get you nowhere in life.

i know that, thats why i said its one of my many flaws, most my mates i hang bout with when im pissed are use to it though. so they just either flirt back or tell me sobar up, but now i cant drink as much so i just have a couple of bears or drinks when i go out,
  • Options
    I am a natural flirt, even when im not flirting im accused of it! Its because im a naturally nice person and not everyone is used to it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    I am a natural flirt, even when im not flirting im accused of it! Its because im a naturally nice person and not everyone is used to it.

*coughs* hussy *coughs*

mwah :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by fugue
    *coughs* hussy *coughs*

mwah :p
    Moi?! Fugue! I'm like soooo offended!!!

:p
  • Options

Awww and you are such a nice person VinylVicky ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    Awww and you are such a nice person VinylVicky ;)
    And you are too sweety :D
  • Options

Ditto.

The amount of times I've gotten into trouble from Mrs Ninja for flirting is scary. But I don't see it as flirting just being friendly.

And everyone in the office can tell when I'm on the phone to the member of the opposite sex due to my telephone manner. Even flirting over the phone.

I virtual-flirt with online people as well. You know who you all are. ;)
  • Options
    I think people mistake being friendly/sociable for flirting too much. To me as long as there`s nothing really suggestive being said it`s not even flirting.
  • Options

Vic I can feel you trying to flirt with me right now :flirt:

I flirt with nearly all my female friends, most of it is just harmless fun and wouldnt think twice about. Whether they have bf's or not.
    Ithink its harmless, once both sides know the boundaries.

Then there are some I flirt with who I kinda like or they like me- but have to be a bit more careful there. Have been told a few times im abig flirt- I think its a good thing people flirt!
  • Options
    Talking of trying it on when drunk, I did the most shameful thing when I was about 14.

I got very very drunk, and went up to a girl I knew and said, wait for this;

"Hay, your a bit of a slag, why dont we have sex?"

She refused ever to see me again! Ooops.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Talking of trying it on when drunk, I did the most shameful thing when I was about 14.

hmmm i wonder why? :confused: :rolleyes: :p
  • Options
    I flirt with just about all my male friends, but try to not go to far if they have a girlfriend, especially if she isnt one of my group of friends...

Oh, and if i actually like them i'm awful at flirting! WHich is a bit messed up really. :rolleyes: :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by Docter Lurve
    Vic I can feel you trying to flirt with me right now :flirt:

Well you are thr Docter of Lurve :flirt:
  • Options
    Well you are thr Docter of Lurve :flirt:

And you are my nurse, for all my loving needs :naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Docter Lurve
    And you are my nurse, for all my loving needs :naughty:
    ooh baby...can you feel the love :love:
  • Options

and i thought i was bad when i am drunk..
  • Options
    I went on that evening to say quite a few other things that I really dont want to think about. It was all very grim and I made a massive arse of myself.

I've never got that drunk ever again though.
  • Options
    i know bout making and ass of urself.. it seems worse thought because it was in front of people from the site.
  • Options
    I went on that evening to say quite a few other things that I really dont want to think about. It was all very grim and I made a massive arse of myself.

I've never got that drunk ever again though.
    Hey thats what getting drunk is all about!! You just have to laugh it off!! Its only a giggle :D
    Personally, if you had said it to me I would have bantered back with you and blatantly out witted you, then i'd be the one laughing :D
  • Options
    I was certainly not in a fit state for 'banter' of any type and I sure I would have been very easy to out wit.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    I think Docter Lurve had a good point, as long as both parties know where the boundaries are then there are no problems.

I sound a bit like you Vicky, people tell me I flirt but to me its just being friendly and making people feel good. To me thats one of the points of social interaction, for both parties to enjoy conversing!
  • Options
    Aparently a few women eye me up when I go out clubbing and last time I went out with my mrs I got into trouble without even realising.

I was just smiling at some girl, nothing too it really I was just happy and my mrs thought the girl was trying to flirt with me. I just thought she was being nice, oh well.

Thats why I'm not allowed out of the house by myself.
  • Options
    Originally posted by LadyJade
    I think Docter Lurve had a good point, as long as both parties know where the boundaries are then there are no problems.
    So your flirting with me now too, what is a man to do :p:D
    ooh baby...can you feel the love

Go get your nurse outfit Vic, but then I'll have to take your temerature..... ive a feeling you might just be hot! :flirt:
  • Options
    Originally posted by LadyJade

I sound a bit like you Vicky, people tell me I flirt but to me its just being friendly and making people feel good. To me thats one of the points of social interaction, for both parties to enjoy conversing!
    It's nice to be nice :D