Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

its this....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:crying: I cant take much more of this. I feel like with every two steps i take forward im then forced to take four steps backwards.Everything is getting to me/on top of me.My heads awash with thoughts, and in between all this im still doing what i always do and trying to please everybody else. I feel like running away from it all Because if i dont i think i'll crack up :(
Its everything....i want a relationship, cant have one, everyone i fall for as usual is never interested or is taken, I started in sales at work, after being asked to be taken out of the bit of the store i was in charge of because i became extremely stressed. but im begining to feel stressed again in this part of it because they expect so much so quickly...and i cant do it i just cant.
I have almost no one to turn to No one for comfort...
On the outisde i look all happy on the inside my heart aches and my head, well i feel like im cracking up......I know that everybody gets this way at times but with me it really does feel like its never going to change.....:crying:
I never used to be like this i was always happy-go-lucky...
Im got so much emotion in me i think im gunan break down and cry any minute.its too much :crying:

p.s. i put this in health due to it involving me feeling like im cracking it

Comments

• Options
    Have you thought about seeing a therapist or seeing your doc? Maybe it would help a bit if you saw someone or talked with someone, it may help a bit to relieve the stress and what not, that you are feeling inside. Sometimes it's good to just talk and get things off of your chest.

I hope that helps and I hope that someone else, who may be a bit wiser on this, that may be able to help you a bit. I just know that, from personal experience, that sometimes it does help to just talk to someone about what you are feeling and thinking.
  • Options
    Hi there
    You're going through some testing times and when everything starts to get on top of you and spiral out of control it is really hard to keep a coool head. Don't beat yourself up about it - sometimes we can't deal with all our problems on our own - you won't be the first (or last) person to feel like they can't sort their own issues out.
    I agree with MySuffice21, it really sounds like you simply need a good, unbiased ear to listen to your problems and help you get used to the stress in your life. Do you have any friends/family memebers that are supportive? If not, counselling is often a good option - check out our feature on it
    here and visit your GP to find out if you can book an appointment with one. The British Association for Counselling also produces a directory of counselling resources throughout the UK. Telephone: 0870 4435252; www.bac.co.uk

There are also some really useful helplines which offer free, confidential advice and support, try the following:

Careline
    Telephone counselling service for children, young people and adults on any issue, including relationships, depression, mental health, child abuse, bullying, rape and sexual assault, domestic violence, addictions, stress etc.
    Telephone: 020 8875 0500
    www.careline.org.uk

SANELINE
    Offers practical information, crisis care and emotional support. The service is open from 12 noon until 2am.
    Telephone: 0845 767 8000 Website: www.sane.org.uk

Sorry to bombard you with info - hope some of it is helpful!
    :)
  • Options
    aww hun *hugs* i agree with the two replies already, the stuff spanner said is useful. Hope your ok :) x