Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Ah Them were the days !!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ive just been watching some home videos we have made along the years and they brought so many memories back.
It started with our Becks 1st Birthday party which was hilarious to watch. Seeing all the family 8 years ago and you would be suprised how everyone has changed. Especially my nieces and nephews they were kids themselves and now they have left school and are all grown up themselves.

Its the same as when you look at old photos from when you were a kid, all the memories come flooding back. You see what clothes you wore or how your hair was and its just so funny.

Ah them were the days and I aint changed a bit, apart from my middle aged spread and my grey hair :lol::lol:
Just joking I still got a nice tummy and im not grey, cos I know what you lot are like you would probably beleived it lol

So have any of you got some funny photos of you when you were little ? or any photos that make you smile ? Then put them here so we can all smile with you :D
Sorry I have none to put up :(

Comments

• Options
    il put on up of me wen i woz liccle 2mora :blush: hehe i had very curly hair wen i was younger, tis now cept i straigten it :rolleyes:
  • Options
    black and white telly with two channels! trams ...oh they're back in fashion again.
    anyone heard of trolly busses? when i was a kid the whole of manchester had overhead cables down nearly every street ...carrying the current for the electric busses!
  • Options
    I used to have a big curly red head of curls- similat to bosco :blush:

Great picn of me I seen the other day, I was about 4 and my dad had just cemented the foundations to our shed, and me being me ran up and just bellyflopped it. There is a photo of me covered head to tow in cement with a big grin and head of curls! :D
    Fav baby/child pic!