Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

fao zella and anyone else wondering who Mengele was ?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Comments

• Options
    You might want to watch "The Boys from Brazil" as well. Good movie. Fiction, based on big chunks of truth.
    Yet, doesn't completely show the extent of evil experiments Mengele did.
  • Options
    Seen it, agree its a great film.

On a lighter note Jacqs, regarding the future 'Future Starfucker' thing, don't do it, one of my best friends is and she constantly has her heart broken by egotistical, selfish although talented musicians. ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper
    You might want to watch "The Boys from Brazil" as well. Good movie. Fiction, based on big chunks of truth.
    Yet, doesn't completely show the extent of evil experiments Mengele did.

The books damn good (by Ira Levin). Haven't seen the movie. And Mengele was a horrible man.
  • Options
    Originally posted by BlackArab
    Seen it, agree its a great film.

On a lighter note Jacqs, regarding the future 'Future Starfucker' thing, don't do it, one of my best friends is and she constantly has her heart broken by egotistical, selfish although talented musicians. ;)

:hyper:
    Who has she done?

So far I have enjoyed the harvest without doing the work ;)

Btw David, Ira levin is one hell of a writer, so I wouldn't expect anything less.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper
    :hyper:
    Who has she done?

So far I have enjoyed the harvest without doing the work ;)

Btw David, Ira levin is one hell of a writer, so I wouldn't expect anything less.

Can't say I'm afraid, friendship and all that. But maybe you can tell me why intelligent women go for these guys. The one off trophy thing I can understand, the gold-diggers or women who do for the newspaper money, I understand but a relationship with a known jerk with a reputation for treating women like crap? :confused:
  • Options
    It's the whole having something which everyone else is daydreamin' about. Assume it brings a sense of glory of one's conquest.
    Have yet to enter my chosen field :p