Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I Hate People.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I dunno if its just where I live, but its just hit me how much Im surrounded by a complete sea of twats all the time. I was walkin down the street today and some podgy bast tried to push this guy into me. I felt like stabbing him in the face. Loads of my mates were jumped by about 15 ppl yesterday which is all good, but when someone does something to piss me off I just take it out on everyone as if they were a whole. I just get fed up of giving people the benefit of the doubt only to find myself fightin them a few days later because theyre also twats. The sight of guys just gives me diarrhoea, the only people I get on with are my mates who dont run off when im gettin stamped on, who dont talk to people like shit, who dont act like they just escaped from a moron convention, who dont think theyre fuckin hercules. Most of my mates are female. Just thought Id share.

Comments

• Options
    Re: I Hate People.
    Originally posted by Chav
    Just thought Id share.
    Thank you. It was... interesting. I'm very glad I've never met you in real life.
  • Options
    I felt like stabbing him in the face.

sure you did :rolleyes:

here have a packet of crisps for your bravery :rolleyes:
  • Options
    surely that makes you as bad as them.

just a thought
  • Options
    Uptown Girl - Westlife

Download it :hyper:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    Uptown Girl - Westlife

no :no:
  • Options
    Lego :yes:
  • Options
    Lego :yes:

have you been eating the mushrooms growing in your socks again?!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Char_Baby
    have you been eating the mushrooms growing in your socks again?!

Pass the salt, Norman.
  • Options
    There seems to be a lot of them around everyone Chav The only thing to do is get on with it, and ignore them most of the time. Then they laff punkily (as in the male prostitute) as you enjoy your life with your cool friends. I wonder if they ever realise how pathetic they are, because you're laughing straight back at them :)

Ho hum, in time they'll be nothing more than an annoyance. Like cracks in the pavement.
  • Options
    My experience of ignoring people like is that they'll end up doing somthing to hurt you because they pissed at you because you ain't biting back when they diss you. Unless you take one or two of them in a quiet corner have a little word ;).
  • Options

Yes because stabbing someone makes you real hard and cool doesn’t it?:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Yes because stabbing someone makes you real hard and cool doesn’t it?:rolleyes:

Would you cry if I told you that :rolleyes: only looks good if it aint obvious your tryin to be funny/sarcastic?
  • Options
    Re: Re: I Hate People.
    Originally posted by perfect***day
    Thank you. It was... interesting. I'm very glad I've never met you in real life.

yes
  • Options
    Chav - have you ever considered anger therapy? Just a thought . . .
  • Options
    Originally posted by *x*l'il miss socks*x*
    Chav - have you ever considered anger therapy? Just a thought . . .

Anger is one thing.

This is just plain fucking weird.
  • Options
    Take a chill pill man.
  • Options
    Uptown Girl - Westlife

Noooooo thank you.

Now, back to the subject. I know how you feel Chav. I'm not exactly keen on most of the inbreds around here. Don't know what it is about this place, but it's teeming with pikeys. :(

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Would you cry if I told you that :rolleyes: only looks good if it aint obvious your tryin to be funny/sarcastic?

No I wouldn't, but would you cry if I told you I know for a fact that you wouldn't stab someone, if you had the guts you would have done it there and then.

:rolleyes: your pathetic, it isnt just your town so you cannot have ago at people who live there. Unless you own the town but you dont, do ya?
  • Options
    Originally posted by fatalflaw
    No I wouldn't, but would you cry if I told you I know for a fact that you wouldn't stab someone, if you had the guts you would have done it there and then.
    but when someone does something to piss me off I just take it out on everyone as if they were a whole.

I think he was sayin it pissed him off. Of course he wouldn't stab him, noone would (except psychos), he was just saying he was so pissed off he wanted to etc. Something that I'm sure has happened to everyone!

And he can have a go at the people if he likes, he lives there! The only fault he's made is he hasn't differentiated between the ok people and the sea of wankers that are out there in every town. But I think you can let him have that as he was obviously pissed off at the wankers at the time he made the post.

All of you have posted like he's said and thought something that noone else ever has, but in reality, just about everyone has! And then they irrationally generalise it, and they can get away with it's lot of the time.

Ok his comment may have been a little weak :p but he was getting stick when he didn't deserve it.
  • Options
    Gather them around a big camp fire and like, sing kum-by-ah. :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by fatalflaw

:rolleyes: your pathetic, it isnt just your town so you cannot have ago at people who live there. Unless you own the town but you dont, do ya?

Im gona do a beckham after this post and not say anythin else about it... but you know shit tbh. I said I felt like it, I wouldnt have said it if I didnt. 'If you had the guts you would have done it there and then' ? what the fuck sortah statement is that? You remind me alot of Rude_bwoyz, and If you are that makes you something like 14 or 15, which means you have alot to learn. And If it is you, id appreciate it if youd stop acting like you know anythin. And if it is you Id appreciate it if you could post some of that fine poetry that you did when you joined. And if it is you, your posts make me envy people without computers.
  • Options
    Hey..erm...Plz dont insult me by saying he sounds like me.. i am one of a kind..;):) and ya all know ya love me for it:D

*feels big headed at present time*
  • Options
    You remind me alot of Rude_bwoyz,

Do you mean 'Rude_boyz' or 'RudeBwoy'? :p