Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Flys

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Has anybody noticed that Flys are really dizzy this time of year, they let you catch them and put them outside/kill them. instaed of chasing them all over the house with fly spray!

hermy x

Comments

• Options
    my spider gets rid of them. im not sure where he is though. either he has died and is in the house somewhere i cant see, or he's grown and is so big he cant move. heh. last time i saw him he was about 4 inches from one side to the other.
  • Options
    it's quite the opposite for me, they're impossible to get hold of, gotta react pretty fast.
    i kill one and then an hour later another one arrives, i mean god cant even keep up with it now. :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    last time i saw him he was about 4 inches from one side to the other.

:eek: :nervous: :yuck:
  • Options
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    :eek: :nervous: :yuck:

My thoughts exactly.

What kinda spider you got Shyboy? I'm guessing some kinda tarantula?
  • Options
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster
    My thoughts exactly.

What kinda spider you got Shyboy? I'm guessing some kinda tarantula?

not at all. its a house spider, with a chunky body. like the size of a pack of playing cards, and then legs.

not especially special
  • Options
    I'm a fly catching master. :D Splattered a whole shitload this summer with just my hands, but they don't seem to exist in Nottingham. Which is nice.
  • Options
    not at all. its a house spider, with a chunky body. like the size of a pack of playing cards, and then legs.

not especially special

and you let it run around your house? :eek2:
    id kill it if i ever was in yur house ya minger!!

and can i just say its FLIES!!! not flys
  • Options
    there are none here.
    maybe if you guys washed a bit you wouldnt have the problem in the first place ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Char_Baby
    and you let it run around your house? :eek2:
    id kill it if i ever was in yur house ya minger!!

:angel:

I am above petty defamatory comments like that. Although I think I'm spelling defamatory wrong. Why would you ever be in my house? :eek2:

*hides*
  • Options
    Why would you ever be in my house? :eek2:

*hides*
    to kill your spider apparently
  • Options
    Originally posted by Markeh
    it's quite the opposite for me, they're impossible to get hold of, gotta react pretty fast.
    i kill one and then an hour later another one arrives, i mean god cant even keep up with it now. :(

I never go out of my way to kill anything, with one exception .. Mosquitos. Since they kill more people then any other creature on earth if I see one (usually on holiday of course) I kill it ... I know if I don't then it could come back when I'm alseep and bite me and possibly passing on Malaria.

I don't see the point in killing flies, they are annoying but don't harm you.
  • Options
    Originally posted by paperBprincess
    to kill your spider apparently

It's already dead :(

I guess it must've been the harsh weather. Oh well, we got a good food supply here (of flies) so another one should be along soon. <3 for spidy, hope he has a good afterlife, more flies than he can eat, and the spiddettes to die for ;)
  • Options
    It's already dead :(

I guess it must've been the harsh weather. Oh well, we got a good food supply here (of flies) so another one should be along soon. <3 for spidy, hope he has a good afterlife, more flies than he can eat, and the spiddettes to die for ;)

thats just wrong, i hate spiders they look horrible, then again they prob dont like me much.

YAKKKKKKKK

i kill all spiders if you just put them outside- HELLO- they can come back!!!

*runs away and hides*