Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

GHB and the atkins diet.

GHB is a carbohydrate if you didnt know, one which occurs naturaly in virtualy every meat tissue in every animal.

It has no harmful by products what so ever, isnt physicaly addictive, and is generaly, in my opinion the safest drug you can consume, if done wisey.

However, some people misuse it, so we all have to suffer, Bastards!
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i didnt know that bongbudda, but comin from u i believe u!!! its canny shit how it is a class c drug anyway!!! anything the that we enjoy the government takes it away from us includin this, ketamine and cannabis!!

nottin we can do, its a one world government, thas why i dont pay attention/respect to the law or anybody like that!!! they are all pricks
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well thats one way of looking at it I suppose, I write to MP normally but he seems to have the ability to ignore virtualy all my letters.

I might point out though that personal use of ketamine isnt against the law as such. Its the buying and selling of it because you need a licence. It comes under the medicines act rather than the misuse of drugs act if I'm not mistaken. You can even import it legaly if you get the right paperwork.