Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

quick song help

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
ok, so the song from the ipod commericals, and it goes something like 123 take my hand and come with me cuz you look so fine i really wanna make you mine

does anybody know the name of that song or who sings it?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    hey dude

that song is by an aussie band called Jet, the song is 'are you gunna be my girl' off their album 'get born'.
  • Options
    thanks dude, its kinda a catchy little song :)
  • Options
    yeah it is hey. I got the album in sept and yeah, i think it's pretty good. If you like 'are you gunna be my girl' you'd prob like 'roll over dj' and 'last chance'. Fuck that, you'd prob like the whole album. It's not all rockypop. There's a bit of emo and full rock on it aswell.
    I can't help singing along to are you gunna be my girl. Tis just a happy song.;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by fugue
    hey dude

that song is by an aussie band called Jet, the song is 'are you gunna be my girl' off their album 'get born'.

I actually kind of like that song. Thinking about downloading it now since I know the name of it plus the other two that you had suggested for my_name.
  • Options
    I see that commercial and I just want to get up and put on my headphones and dance like them
  • Options
    er....surely i have misunderstood you? Please tell me jet haven't sold out to you americans by being on an add?

PLEASE!

i had such high hopes for them........
  • Options
    Originally posted by fugue
    er....surely i have misunderstood you? Please tell me jet haven't sold out to you americans by being on an add?

PLEASE!

i had such high hopes for them........

sorry to say, but yes... i remember when i heard a ramones song on a cell phone commercial, thought i was going to cry :( but hey, you could just think of it as broadining their listening group, cuz without that i'd of never heard the song.
  • Options
    *sniffs* yes i spose so *sniffs*