Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

To all users

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi all
We don't generally have to step in with a new thread, but some recent posts have concerned us a tad. There may well be people, posts - and even threads - on these boards that aren't to your liking but it remains a free forum, and a place where anyone is welcome (as long as they stick to the rules). With this in mind, please remember that if you don't like something, you don't have to respond - and you don't have to keep reading. Make your own threads that you are interested in and leave the others alone.
Cheers
The board mods

Comments

• Options
    *applauds*
  • Options
    *angered*

Sorry, this may be classed as 'having the last word'...

BUT YOU CANT ESCAPE THEIR BLOODY THREADS!!! THEYRE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!

ARRRGHHHHHHH
  • Options
    where is the rule that says 'you are not allowed to voice your opinion'
  • Options
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster
    *applauds*

would you like a spoon?
  • Options
    I have mixed views on this. I hate the way some people bitch others here, I really really do. I will defend them to the high hill. However, lately, people really do seem to be acting weird. When they have problems people give advice but they carry on and on to be sad and throw the help back in other people faces. How many times can you tell someone some advice? The people asking for help are quite young but they dont seem to be learning from anything anyone says. Its really frustrating.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rockerchick
    would you like a spoon?

Why? You got some ice-cream you gonna share with me?
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    I have mixed views on this. I hate the way some people bitch others here, I really really do. I will defend them to the high hill. However, lately, people really do seem to be acting weird. When they have problems people give advice but they carry on and on to be sad and throw the help back in other people faces. How many times can you tell someone some advice? The people asking for help are quite young but they dont seem to be learning from anything anyone says. Its really frustrating.

i agree totally :yes: particularly with the last bit :yes:
  • Options
    where is the rule that says 'you are not allowed to voice your opinion'

I agree with voicing your opinion and freedom of spech and all that guff but it's when it spirals into personal attacks. All the bitchyness and stuff takes the 'enjoyment' out of a visit to thesite. I get enough bitchyness and shite in my "real life" without having to witness it here as well.
  • Options
    would you like a spoon?

Deja vu! I'm sure I saw this in another post... Wait, maybe you just have a very small vocabulary? *shrugs*
  • Options
    yes I have an immensley small vocabulary.

And as for NinjaMaster it wasnt a personal attack as far as i'm concerned it was me airing my opinion that some people are being attention seeking retards without stopping for a second to realise that people on these boards have suffered these problems,people have really been through these emotions and things like that dont help.
  • Options
    why whats been happnin? *misses loadsa things*
  • Options
    Ooh, a new mod. I could've sworn spanner was a member once too? Odd.

As to everyone else, people here are really quite well behaved, I'm surprised there's anything to complain about. And it's no fun have someone step in and tell us to play nice. But for all that, point taken, shall be on my best behaviour. At least until Susie's not looking. :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Turtle
    Ooh, a new mod. I could've sworn spanner was a member once too? Odd.

As to everyone else, people here are really quite well behaved, I'm surprised there's anything to complain about. And it's no fun have someone step in and tell us to play nice. But for all that, point taken, shall be on my best behaviour. At least until Susie's not looking. :D

you obviously havnt been in the health forum where all this spammed from.
  • Options
    you obviously havnt been in the health forum where all this spammed from.

Nup.

On my way.
  • Options
    think i'll keep my head down.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll

with that hat on we can see yooo
  • Options

why??
  • Options

I like your new Av btw Morrocan :D.
  • Options
    Turtle - it's all about a couple of wankers called Rude Boyz and Stressed who insist on posting absolute cack for attention.

It's ruining our experience o nthe boards so when we do something about it, we get fucked for it, not them.

We give them advice like these boards are for, then they dont take it, they just post more shit about the same fucking topic. I class that as misusing the boards but we're getting fucked by the mods for kicking off.

/rant
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tweety
    I like your new Av btw Morrocan :D.

he's changed it back again though :(
  • Options
    And as for NinjaMaster it wasnt a personal attack as far as i'm concerned it was me airing my opinion that some people are being attention seeking retards without stopping for a second to realise that people on these boards have suffered these problems,people have really been through these emotions and things like that dont help.

I don't know the full in and outs of it and who it was all about. But if someone was spouting a pile of shite in real life would you get into some kinda petty argument with them or would you walk away muttering something like 'tosser' under your breath?

Personally I walk away. Mainly cause I think it better to spend my time enjoying myself than getting into some pointless argument.

*Walks away muttering tosser* :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by TempleOfDreams
    Turtle - it's all about a couple of wankers called Rude Boyz and Stressed who insist on posting absolute cack for attention.

It's ruining our experience o nthe boards so when we do something about it, we get fucked for it, not them.

We give them advice like these boards are for, then they dont take it, they just post more shit about the same fucking topic. I class that as misusing the boards but we're getting fucked by the mods for kicking off.

/rant

Thank you for running through that. We've had this problem on the boards a dozen times before, it always goes away.

And is replaced by someone else. I know Rude_boyz's a problem, not come across Stressed yet, thank god. A quick flaming (unrelated, of course) can help, but for posts like that you *do* just walk away from it. You know they're repeat offenders, you know what to expect, and you know it's not likely to change. ShyBoy used to be the same, and he's got himself sorted out, despite throwing all the advice we gave straight back at us. (Well, to be fair, I wasn't included in that, I was too busy flaming his ass.)
  • Options
    I don't know the full in and outs of it and who it was all about. But if someone was spouting a pile of shite in real life would you get into some kinda petty argument with them or would you walk away muttering something like 'tosser' under your breath?

Personally I walk away. Mainly cause I think it better to spend my time enjoying myself than getting into some pointless argument.

*Walks away muttering tosser* :p

if i felt an argument was needed i would argue:|

people shouldnt be allowed to be retarded
  • Options
    if i felt an argument was needed i would argue:|

:lol::lol:

LMFAO!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by littlemissy
    he's changed it back again though :(
    not quite ...the original one didn't wink!
  • Options

Some folk just can't help it :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I'm just coming in to back up what spanner has said. We will not tolerate bitchiness on these boards. It is not the place for it and anyone who continues to ignore our rules and disrespect other users and the mods will be banned.

Play nice, it's really not that hard.

Susie :rolleyes:
  • Options

dubious
  • Options
    Some folk just can't help it :rolleyes:

thats me
  • Options

oh god don't tell me thats illegal now as well ...what will i do?
This discussion has been closed.