Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Describe

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Can anyone describe personally like, what does it feel like to be on e's?

Comments

• Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Great!
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    wonderfuel!
  • Options
    Was amazing for the first few months, somewhere between great, fun and good for the next year or two, annoying for the last few months and now i think it just feels crappy.
  • Options
    Thats a tough one, I've got a few good descriptions at home in books, I'll dig them out for you and let you know.
  • Options
    I'll try and describe my first time so you can get an impression.

As for the experiance itself, well when I first did them I just remember thinking, wow, so this is whats its supposed to be like.

This big rush came over me quite quickly, like I was going up in a lift really fast. I had this little flash of fear because it was so strong but then I just thought, no, dont worry, its good, relax. And then I just felt like I was flying, then the music kind of came into focus again and it was so good, I was doing it with my brother and I remember thinking how cool that was, I felt really close to him then. Then I think the clearest memory I have is turning round and looking at this girl, she smiled at me and I just knew that she knew I was high and I felt really excepted and happy.

Then this wicked tune came on, with a live bongo accompliment and some really cool dancer on a podium near us and I just felt this was the best place to be ever. Ahhhhh, pure white mitzi turbos, god bless 'um.

Of course there are down sides though, like the comedowns, the danger, etc. But personally I think they are relatively safe as long as you are careful, its a shame most people arent though.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    You could have a look at the online version of E is for Ecstacy by Nicholas Saunders, here is a link to the chapter on 'What E does and how it works'. I grabbed that from Erowid, if you have a look at the 'BOOKS' heading about half way down this page you can find the whole book and several other resources you may find interesting.
  • Options
    ecstatic ;)
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by LadyJade
    You could have a look at the online version of E is for Ecstacy by Nicholas Saunders

I've got a coppy of Ecstasy Reconsidered by Nick Saunders and it's a bloody good book - almost everything you've ever wanted to know about ecstasy!
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    its so hard to explain, a lot of people say "what does it feel like" and theres no words that can describe the feeling it gives u, the closest words are... euphoric, trance like, energetic, rush, empathy, love. in a way u kind of feel real strong and could just dance for hours. its just the most amazing feeling ever.
  • Options
    ive been taking E's for 20 months now, i aint lost the magic yet, dont plan to. my first time was really wicked but my other times afta that have been much better. my first time becuz i didnt know anything bout them i started to eat a mince pie it tasted nice but i got told not to so i threw it away, by the way i didnt get a cumdown for my first E, strange i know!

afta my first time i neva had one for months and months. then i had a superman which was great and on the cumdown i had sum dope and i started to see things but not much, my mate started seein women and lil kids and strange faces, we both had the same E.

i think my 4th time was great, the only time where my eyes have been rolling in the bak of my head, smokin on E's is lovely, i dont know how many i had that time, by the way i had 2 euro's that nite, very strong. i felt so happy, juss lying round thinkin about everything, but summit bad happened a few days before that and rushin off my face my mind kept thinkin of it, was abit sad but i turned my focus on this lass i like! (by the way i find it easy to change your thoughts on E, neva been sad once) i had sum dope again for the cumdown then i had like 5 thoughts a second which was class juss didnt get much sleep that night.

basically the feelings on E are unbelievable shogun. i see u keep askin bout them but theres nottin to worry bout, juss drink sum water, usually i drink near half a 2 litre but thats me, everyone is different.

i take them every 2/3 months to give my brain a rest and to recover for the next time i roll. im plannin to get sum more by nov 21/22 its my mates 18th birthday. it will have been 2 months then.

well hope that helped in sum way, just take one and when u do you will be glad you did.

sorry about the typo's and missing leters off im too used of that through using my mobile so much
  • Options
    Originally posted by badboy4life
    in a way u kind of feel real strong and could just dance for hours.

With me, i feel really weak!

I think now, when i do pills im very aware of whats going on me and happening to my body, i dont get the trancey amazing feeling i used to have, i had 8 microdots the other week, my friends had two and i was still in control where as they were not. I would describe pills now, with the words 'blurrrgh', 'average' and 'annoying'...

every now and then id have some pure mdma pills or powder and then id describe it as 'amazing', 'spiritual', and 'ecstatic'..
  • Options
    Originally posted by stevey713
    ive been taking E's for 20 months now, i aint lost the magic yet, dont plan to. my first time was really wicked but my other times afta that have been much better. my first time becuz i didnt know anything bout them i started to eat a mince pie it tasted nice but i got told not to so i threw it away, by the way i didnt get a cumdown for my first E, strange i know!

afta my first time i neva had one for months and months. then i had a superman which was great and on the cumdown i had sum dope and i started to see things but not much, my mate started seein women and lil kids and strange faces, we both had the same E.

i think my 4th time was great, the only time where my eyes have been rolling in the bak of my head, smokin on E's is lovely, i dont know how many i had that time, by the way i had 2 euro's that nite, very strong. i felt so happy, juss lying round thinkin about everything, but summit bad happened a few days before that and rushin off my face my mind kept thinkin of it, was abit sad but i turned my focus on this lass i like! (by the way i find it easy to change your thoughts on E, neva been sad once) i had sum dope again for the cumdown then i had like 5 thoughts a second which was class juss didnt get much sleep that night.

basically the feelings on E are unbelievable shogun. i see u keep askin bout them but theres nottin to worry bout, juss drink sum water, usually i drink near half a 2 litre but thats me, everyone is different.

i take them every 2/3 months to give my brain a rest and to recover for the next time i roll. im plannin to get sum more by nov 21/22 its my mates 18th birthday. it will have been 2 months then.

well hope that helped in sum way, just take one and when u do you will be glad you did.

sorry about the typo's and missing leters off im too used of that through using my mobile so much

do you live teeside way by any chance??
  • Options
    newcastle - north east
  • Options
    as much fun as they do sound, the only experience ive ever had with E's is seeing them fuck one of my friends up and having to kick the shit out of the guy who gave them to her.....besides that, for sum reason i just have a fear of the things....dont get me wrong, im in no way anti drugs, hell no, but i just wont touch E...
  • Options
    Well lets not muddy the waters here. The experience of pills is very varied, very mixed, it can be good, speedy, monged, spaced, beautiful, anything really.

However MDMA is in a lot of cases VERY different from pills.
  • Options
    Oh yes when you get a good pill with a good dosage of MDMA, then its the best feeling in the world.
    For me i will first start to feel happier and my inibitions to talk to random people will disappear. I will have more energy and want to dance faster and usually harder if a good hard tune comes on. But then when the pill really hits me then i feel like im floating, and i'll just usually slow my dancing, close my eyes and feel dreamy. For some unknown reason i start sniffing alot ? At this stage i feel pure empathy and love for anyone in a 10 meter radius, especially fellow pill takers (and yes you can tell).
    The big hit will usually last for about 20 mins and then its back to having lots of energy and wanting to dance and talk random shit to random people.

I also like poppers on pills because for me it tends to bring me up more. It creates the same floaty feeling for me.

E for me = :yum: :hyper: :love::heart: :hyper:
  • Options
    i didnt get a so called 'come down' it was more of a buzzin feel and i was just thinkin about the AMAZING night id had, i was kind off shakey and buzzing in the morning, i wouldnt of called it a come down because i actually enoyed the morning just reflecting on what i did the night before. it was kind of magical to me... its just soo hard to explain
  • Options
    Most people find the morning after their first time like that, I know mine was.
  • Options
    Originally posted by badboy4life
    i didnt get a so called 'come down' it was more of a buzzin feel and i was just thinkin about the AMAZING night id had, i was kind off shakey and buzzing in the morning, i wouldnt of called it a come down because i actually enoyed the morning just reflecting on what i did the night before. it was kind of magical to me... its just soo hard to explain

Eugh the morning after is the worse thing ever. The one bad thing imo about pills is the comedown. I personally cant handle the transtition from happy, dancing, chatty club atmosphere to cold, daylight, and random people looking at you weird. I tend to get extremly sketchy (parnoid and agitated) and usually use my hoody that i always pack in my bag to cover my self from the outside world :nervous:
  • Options
    Well yes, the comedowns can be harsh after you have been doing pills for a while, but to me if you use MDMA in a responsibily then you shouldnt really get harsh comedowns.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Londonboy
    I personally cant handle the transtition from happy, dancing, chatty club atmosphere to cold, daylight, and random people looking at you weird. I tend to get extremly sketchy (parnoid and agitated) and usually use my hoody that i always pack in my bag to cover my self from the outside world :nervous:

exactly :yes: exactly :yes: exactly :yes:

(oooh my hoody is my saftly blanket!!!)

A few friends have decided that theyre sick of that, and now always drop a pill half an hour before they leave the venue so they come up just as they leave. I really think its a dumb idea but they wont just ride it out, theyre too scared of comedowns. So much so that after a rave they have another 2 or 3 pills during the sunday to put it off :no:
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Most people find the morning after their first time like that, I know mine was.

:no: i dont think its fair to say that most people are like that.,

i know that i cried solidly all day after taking pills. And out of say 20+ people i know who take pills, or have taken them. They all said that their first few comedowns were some of the worst. Maybe its something to do with the quality of pills in our area, but i doubt it as its over such a wide time frame that we started pilling.
    Edited to clarify--i cired all day after first taking pills :) After that never really had comedowns as such they almost completly dissappeared last february
  • Options
    That is interesting, virtualy everyone I know has felt totaly fine after their first time. The day after I first did them I felt really quite good, tierd, but I had this buzz from just discovering something so good.

If you have harsh comedowns like you describe then in my opinion you shouldnt be doing them.
  • Options
    Myself, and two of the friends who take pills the day after a rave are giving pills an indefinate break. But tbh, i think me and the girl will stick to it-not the bloke.

I would never say no to a pure pill. But it really is a big big big break for 'pills'
  • Options
    Makes sense, I only do them a few times a year now, but things can get a bit heavy if you do them every week.