Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Craaazy Hair!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I want something out of the ordinary done with my hair... any ideas?
My hair at the moment is dark brown and is at boob length with a side parting...can be straight or curly (depending on my mood!)

All suggestions welcome!!!

Ilora x

Comments

• Options
    Ok, do you mean like a temporary style, or like something more long-lasting like a cut or highlights.

Just looked at your faceparty, believe me if i had hair like yours I would leave it just as it is.......................:rolleyes:
  • Options
    as you have dark hair, and if u are wanting colour , why dont you think about getting little hightlights done, and having crazy colours over it, to make it seen..... it would look really funky!
  • Options
    it can be quite hard to dye black hair...make it lighter or whatever
  • Options
    mines pretty much black naturally and i had the back bleached up then dyed pink. it was all very well till it started falling out
  • Options
    just had a quick look on the boots website im getting these for christmas theyre like extensions, ive had them before and theyre really easy to use, you just glue them in, then cut them to the desired length, and they come in some mad colours
  • Options
    I'm going to a huge Gig, and want something temporary done, that's gonna really stand out from the crowd..

Ilora x