Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

what do i say to this?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
im sorry if i have posted this in the wrong forum, but can't see easily which topic it fits under, mods can move if wanted.

anyway, a friend of mine has been very low for a while and has just put this message up;

'Warning

I'm sorry if my site seems a bit negative. I don't know if its deemed offensive. If it is I'll remove it right away. hmm.. maybe I'll remove myself. I think my presance on this planet is an offense against human kind at the best of times.
I am filth.

INSOMNIA

I haven't posted here for several weeks. I have however, popped in for a lurking visit every night to view my posts and quietly nod my head to most of them. My exhausting struggle with chronic insomnia is now finally over. Insomnia won. I feel no shame in this defeat. Actually, now that I look at it the struggle was ridiculous. How can you win a battle with your own mind?
So this is my official surrender. Right here, right now, in front of everyone. "Go ahead insomnia. Kill me. I cant even pretend to care." "*$%£"£$% YOU 'INSOMNIA'". And of course this cowardly enemy of mine will not have the decency to at least kill me. So back to my surrender. I know I will never sleep properly again. This realization takes where panic and desperation once was and disarms it with a warm calmness of acceptance. You win insomnia.

To the victor go the spoils.

Pain

Ever thought to yourself, in a moment of severe emotional pain and isolation, that things can only get better from here and made yourself beleive it? Just because you can't face the notion that things might not get better or maybe they'll somehow get even worse? I look back at the dozens of times I've said that to myself and how things did get worse, much worse. It makes me feel sad and hopeless. My two remaining friends have not called me back tonight, this will be the one of the last nights i will spend alone. Excuse me while I drink myself to sleep...

Satan has places for us all

Its been well established that life, for me, has been pretty dysfunctional. I don't know how to relate to others, or our species. I can't reason, I'm illogical and as the final blow I'm only known for my failures.
I can't explain what or how, but now I just don't feel like being part of your society anymore. I'm nothing but a shell of my old self. Simon has been a very sad panda for years now and he's seen the walls break down around him.

I really dont wish to withstand the pain again. I would like to thank some of you people for making it more bearable, but I would also like to tell the people who made it bad that they will have to live with the guilt of knowing that you will never be forgiven.

Yes I am a liar, yes I am a sinner… please forgive my broken soul.

I want to end it.

The darkness is death - we can speak, but we are not heard. We can scream but they turn their backs. We can run, but we cannot catch them. It is the dream where arms and legs won't work they way they should, and the air is too thick to breathe. Loved ones walk a mile ahead, forgetting to stop as we fall behind. This is the reality of the darkness. We are buried alive inside ourselves.

Simon

Email me.. make me feel better... probably fail at it. Who cares? all I ever did in life was fail and in my downfall all I ever brought apon this world was the failures of the people who brought me down. '

i've run out of ideas on how to cheer him up and what to do for him, anyone know how?