Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Do you bear a grudge ?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
If you have a disagreement/conflict of opinion with someone here do you hold a grudge ?
Would you ignore them totally or are you more likely to wind them up by saying things that you know will make them bite ? Would you act the same as normal and forget about your disagreement ?
Have you had a megga disagreement with someone here and now are the bestest buddies ?

Comments

• Options
    no grudges ...but there is scope for a little winding up ...
  • Options
    you got a new hat :eek2:
  • Options
    i might hold a grudge for a day. sometimes it's longer, and i can think of one person i still dont like (eddr) but he's not coming back.

it's not incredibly easy to wind me up though - unless you're having a direct go at me, or sayin somethin very personal which hurts you know? so theefore i dont usually have grudges.

when i dooo, err, mostly talk about them to trusted friends, gettin the hatred out of my system heh. or the annoyance etc.

as for past grudges. didn't used to like samael that much. not saying we're bestest buds now but i get along with him ok :)
  • Options
    no, not particularly. I do remember stuff, but usually i might feel mildly annoyed for a couple of days, but i dont usually take anything personally. There are one or two people on here that annoy me, but I would still answer their posts or whatever.
  • Options
    no.

there are some people i just big fat don't like, but that's a different issue.

there are other people on here who i disagree with all the time, but i still quite like them.
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    you got a new hat :eek2:
    my av was getting more pissed than me ...we had a fight. i gave him a black eye and he threw his hat in the ring and walked out ...can you actualy believe that was in a dream last night! i need to get out more ...
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    my av was getting more pissed than me

Thats mission impossible :p

it might grow on me ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    Thats mission impossible :p

it might grow on me ;)
    he'll be back ...but with a black eye.
  • Options
    Yes.
    But if people then act decent, I will act decent back.
  • Options
    Flame them off the boards. :D

Well, it worked in the past, but I guess I'm a small fish in a big pond nowadays, so I'd just do the nice thing and get on with life.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Turtle
    Flame them off the boards. :D

Well, it worked in the past, but I guess I'm a small fish in a big pond nowadays, so I'd just do the nice thing and get on with life.

heheheheheh
  • Options
    No, not really. Plus, don't know anyone all too well on here, but get along and post on peoples threads, if it suits.

I think I had a few disputes with people in a few past threads, but I know that if it was my fault, after I get the steam and anger out of my system, I will go back to that thread and apologize for the way I acted, but if it's started by someone else, then I just usually walk away and stay out of that thread until things cool down.
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    there are some people i just big fat don't like, but that's a different issue.

there are other people on here who i disagree with all the time, but i still quite like them.
    indeed, if someone says something directly about me being rude or unfair, i'll say something though, i think its good to defend yourself.

otherwise, i'll get it outta my system bitching on irc for a bit