Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Aliens - Director's Cut

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does anyone know how much extra footage and what footage it'll be in the release of this movie in the cinemas on 31st Oct?

Edited to add : Alien is the first movie. Not to be mistaken for the sequel Aliens. It's the orig that has been re-released.

Comments

• Options
    :no: i dont have a clue, didnt even know about the film, shows how uptodate i am!
  • Options
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    :no: i dont have a clue, didnt even know about the film, shows how uptodate i am!

You have to go see it then. Or at least get a copy of the original 1979 release. One of the best films of all time. Very atmosperic and some geniune scary moments.

I give the orig 5 ninja stars out of 5. :)
  • Options
    Where's Jamie when you need him. He's bound to know ;)
  • Options
    ok then :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster
    Where's Jamie when you need him. He's bound to know ;)

Well where are you mate. Is it worth me shelling out £3.95? Or is there not much diff than the DVD I have.
  • Options
    why don't you buy it, watch it and then if you're not happy..take it back and get a refund! most videos/dvds arent wrapped in sellophane anymore so they won't know any difference.
  • Options
    im going to go and see it, its been so long since i saw the original that i hardly remember much of it~be like seeing ti for the first time again

:)
  • Options
    Originally posted by lipsy
    why don't you buy it, watch it and then if you're not happy..take it back and get a refund! most videos/dvds arent wrapped in sellophane anymore so they won't know any difference.

It's in the cinama, not on DVD :p
  • Options
    oh.

:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster
    Well where are you mate. Is it worth me shelling out £3.95? Or is there not much diff than the DVD I have.

uh! £.3.95? uh!

going to curl into a ball and sulk now at the appaling £6 i have to pay! uh... bet you even get comfier cinema seats too!
  • Options
    Originally posted by BritJames
    hehe *pops his head in*

I'm not into sci-fi Ninja, wouldn't know what is new in this one as I have not seen the original, hehe *hides from the spanking I am sure to get*

I am personally shocked and disappointed. You have to see Alien Jamie. Whether the orig or the new one. You will not be disappointed. Unless you really dislike Sci-Fi and/or movies about aliens. :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by BritJames
    :yes:

A few are OK, well, believable things like the docu-films. But I really don't like things like Alien / predator etc .. not really - although I would watch if forced
    of course you would watch it if forced. you'd be forced to, you numpty! :rolleyes: